Bird Box Challenge (Twins X Youtuber!reader X Karma)

Warning: A lot of cursing.

(Btw, in this one-shot, everyone knows you're a girl)

Your P.O.V.

"Hey everyone!"

I waved at the camera.

"(N/n) here! Today I will be doing the Bird Box Challenge with my friends Kaoru, Hikaru, and Karma." I said as I pulled them in front of the camera.

"What's up?", Karma smirked as Kaoru and Hikaru tilted their heads.

"So this is why we're here!", the twins exclaimed in unison. "To make a video!"

I rolled my eyes. "Duh! Now say hi to YouTube."

They tilted their heads again. "Who's YouTube?"

I gasped. "How could you two not know what YouTube is?!"

I grabbed the collar of their shirts and pulled them close to my face, causing them both to blush. I heard Karma growl behind me.

"Uh....w-we know it's a commoner thing, r-right?", Kaoru stuttered, his blush not going away.

I sighed. "Part right. It's a website where you can post videos and live stream. Right now, I'm live streaming."

I let go of them and turned back to the camera.

"Sorry guys. It's just that my two friends over here are being douche bags for not knowing what YOUTUBE IS!!!", I shouted as I glared at Hikaru and Kaoru. "Back to the live stream. So today we will be doing the Bird Box Challenge. If you don't know what that is, it's where we complete a series of challenges..."

"Oh, that sounds easy enough."

"...while being blindfolded."

"HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?!"

"NO CURSING ON A CHRISTAIN MINECRAFT SERVER!!"

I laughed and Karma was the only other one that laughed because apparently he got the joke.

"What's Minecraft?", Hikaru and Kaoru asked.

"When we're done with this, I need to show you guys something called the INTERNET.", I said as I pulled out a hat with a four folded up papers in it. "We're going to be in teams..."

"DIBS ON YOUR TEAM!!", all three boys shouted as I threw my shoe at them.

"SHUT UP! BE GENTLMEN AND LET ME FINISH MY FUCKING SENTENCE!", I yelled as they obeyed. "ANYWAYS, the color on the paper determines which team your on. Now pick a piece of paper."

We each took turns picking a piece of paper. Mine had blue, meaning I was on the same team as...

Kaoru.

"HA! I'm on (Y/n)'s team!", Kaoru announced as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, causing the other two boys to glare at him.

I rolled my eyes, not removing Kaoru's arm from my shoulder. "Whatever. If you guys start fighting, I will kill all of you in front of everyone watching."

They gulped and nodded. "W-we won't fight."

I smiled. "Good. Now people watching the live stream will suggest challenges for us. Best 2 out of 3. Winner gets to tell the other team what to do for the rest of the day. The first person that takes off their blindfold for any reason has to have the other three decide on a punishment."

The three boys smirked as Karma began reading the comments. "Suggested by Kawaii_Apple07: The first challenge you guys should do is where you cook something. Btw, the twins are SO hot!"