Touch - Scenarios (Aaravos)

Bed
- He likes to surprise you by going behind you and wrapping his sparkly arms around you.

  - Don't get me started what he's like in bed.

  - He scoops your much smaller form. Locks his arms in front of you, loosely, and tangles his legs around yours.

  - He snuggles to his blanket. When he tries doing that, with you, he will end up pulling the blankets above your head without realization.

  - He tends to move quite a lot during the night. So in fear of hurting you with his horns, he wraps them individually with soft material.

  - His sparkling body soothes you at night.

  - You usually don't get nightmares, but when you wake up from one, you stare at his body glittered with stars. It calms you down.

  - You might sometimes wake up with a mouthful of hair.

His Voice

- He hums when bored.

  - You lost it when you first heard him hum.

  - He often teases you about your strange liking to his voice

  - Every so often, he will randomly make questionable noises that bring redness to your cheeks.

- "I'm nice and smooth, so nice and sassy"

  - He sings only to watch you fluster up

  - "I like them big, I like them chunky"

  - This might lead to something else

Touch

  - HIS EARS JUST POKE OUT

  - He doesn't really like having his ears touched, but there is just something about you doing so that makes it feel special.

  - He likes to kiss your forehead

  - You're awfully short compared to him
  //i mean, He's 6'9 with horns//

  - So that's why be finds it easier to kiss your forehead

  - He enjoys doing your hair. Its very calming for him, and likes seeing you slowly fall asleep to his touch.

  - You like to kiss the corner of his lips.

  -  He is yet to find where you are ticklish.

  - Wait he found it. His fingers began to crawl up your back and rub circles. You jumped out of his touch with lots of laughter.

Cuddles

  - One might call him cuddle master. He had showed you so many new and different ways to cuddle.

  - He may seem like an elf who stays away from any physical touch, but oh boy he loves it all

  - He whines whenever you have to leave from his cuddles.

  - He will lie to you that he is cold, but truly isn't. You find out when you actually begin to cuddle.

  - One time you and Aaravos snuggled to each other so close to the edge of the bed, resulting with you both falling to the ground.