*Oda Nobunaga ; Kamidere and her Retainer*

Voiced by: Rie Kugimiya

"LISTEN TO ME PEOPLE OF CHALDEA!"

Gudako flinched at the loud voice and the spaghetti she was eating fell back to her plate. Right now she was having lunch with Jeanne, Mysterious Heroine X Alter, Hessian Lobo, Mash and Arthur. She was very much enjoying her meal as they rarely have quiet times like this ever since they cleared Shinjuku. But a certain Servant had to interrupt that.... There could only be one obnoxious sounding Servant here. Hell, she could even be called as a kamidere (would that count if this Servant sees herself as a Demon rather than a kami? Anyway) for pete's sake.

"I, ODA NOBUNAGA, DEMON ARCHER OF THE SIXTH HEAVEN HE-?!"

"Oh look at the time! Guys, let's go on a Free Quest today! I have to farm enhancement materials for Arthur and you, Lobo." Gudako winked at the others. And the others, having caught on nodded "Alright, Master! Let's prepare!" Jeanne said as Lobo barked happily.

"H-HEY! L-listen to me!!"

"Hold down the fort, ne, Nobbu!" Gudako called as they left the Demon Archer of the Sixth Heaven in the now empty cafeteria.

***

"I, ODA NOBUNAGA, HAVE ARRIVED!!"

Sighing, Gudako finished her food and looked at the time. She had to get to an event today. If not, she'll not get the Ascension materials she badly needed.

"MASTER, AS MY RETAINER-"

"Gomen, Nobbu. Gotta go!"

"W-wait just a-"

"Ja ne~"

***

"Master!"

"Bye!"

***

"I, ODA NOBU-"

"See ya later, Nobbu!"

***

"MASTER!!"

"I GOTTA GO, NOBBU!"

***

"MASTER GUDAKO!!"

"I have to farm enhancement materials for EMIYA. Catch ya later, Nobbu!"

***

Oda Nobunaga sighed as she walked out of her room. She had been sulking for days. And that's because she was getting avoided by her retainer - her Master - for unknown reasons. This has been going on for days and she was starting to pop a nerve. She tried asking why in the name of the Great Fool of Owari would the Master avoid her. But the others just gave her vague answers!

They won't answer her honestly. Not even Chacha does! And that's saying something because Chacha would never lie to her beloved Auntie Nobbu no matter what. She asked Mash but she just winked at her, turned tail and ran off. She had even asked Jeanne and Mysterious Heroine X Alter but they just winked as well.

She was so desperate for answers she even asked the dog of their group, Hessian Lobo. But of course, all she got was a yip or a bark.