Quidditch Match

A week and a half,Ginny entered the Great Hall and felt a very energetic aura around everyone.She sat next to Alexandra,who wished her good morning.Ginny gave her a small smile as they ate.

"Why is everyone so energised today?"Alexandra asked

Ginny swallowed before replying "Apparently,it's the first Quidditch match of the year.It's between Gryffindor and Slytherin"

"That's interesting, who're you going to support.I mean, your friends are in Slytherin,in fast your best friend is the seeker for Slytherin but your boyfriend is in Gryffindor"

Ginny spit out her water back into the goblet and turned to Alexandra,Lexi as she liked to be called.

"Excuse me?What boyfriend?"she asked

Lexi smirked and said "Oh you know, only the raven-haired strange guy you've been going on and on ab-"

Ginny covered Lexi's mouth and whispered

"Shut up...I've not been going on and on about anyone"

"Oh really?"Lexi asked as she laughed.

Ginny glared at her, playfully and stuffed some of her toast into Lexi's mouth as Lexi continued to laugh.

"May I join in on what's so funny?"came a voice and the two of them looked up to see a rather handsome man standing in front of them.Though Alexandra was struck by the man's facial features, she had felt Ginny stiffening up and had figured out that he wasn't someone who Ginny welcomed

"No you may not"Ginny said and instead of being offended,the man smirked and said

"Oh come on,Riddle...we both know that I wasn't asking you"he said and sat down in front of her and took a piece of toast from her toast.

Ginny rolled her eyes before saying

"What do you want,Matthew?"

He smiled and said "You know what I want, Ginevra"he said as his eyes slid down to a 'particular area' and she closed her eyes and said

"Well,if that's what you want, you'll be waiting till the end of the world to get it"

He smirked, getting up "That's the thing,Riddle...I don't like it when I can't get the things I want and I can go to any extent to get what I want"he leaned down till his face was right in front of Ginny who stared back at him, defiantly "Any extent"he whispered and his eyes slid to the right side of the table.Ginny followed his gaze to see Harry's 15 year old sister.Her eyes flew back to him to see him already looking at her with a smirk.She glared at him "Leave her alone,Matthew....she's just 15 way too young to be a victim of your sick games"

He simply winked at her and grabbed another piece of toast and left.Alexandra watched as Ginny leaned her head on the table and ran her fingers through her hair.She had come to love Ginny like a sister,especially after she saved her from a couple of Slytherins who had been bullying her.

"He's not a good man,is he?"

Ginny looked at her as if she had forgotten Alexandra was there.She sighed and shook her head

"He's not.Stay away from him and if he comes close to you or tries to,just run,okay?And if he had trapped you just rub this mirror"she said, handing her one compact mirror.Without arguing,Alexandra took it from her.She smiled at her.

They got up to go to the Quidditch stadium.

"Decided who you're supporting yet?"Lexi asked and Ginny shrugged

"I don't care who wins but for the sake of it, let's hope Gryffindor wins"

"You hurt me,Gin"came a voice and they turned to see Draco coming.Ginny rolled her eyes as he and Astoria came to stand in front of her "I mean your best friend is in Slytherin and yet you're supporting his rival?Tsk,tsk,tsk"he said, shaking his head.Ginny slapped his arm and he grinned "I hope you remember our deal"he said