Chapter 7

NOTES•
HAI PEEPS!!!
Long time I'm not dead ;-;
I starting to feel better I found out I had a cold. But I'm feeling so better and ready to writing a lot of books. Uh... Oh meh birthday is in two months :D

That mostly all I had to say I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to comment Uh.. HERE WE GO!!! >:V
____________________________
•Y/N P.O.V•

- Tuesday -

I waited until miles would come back from his date. I was mad to see that he was with that girl, I tried to forgot that I have feelings for him by day-dreaming. I started to doze off into space until I heard the door open I turned around to see it was Rio.
"Hey Rio" I said while sitting up. "Hey Y/N how you feeling she said while making her way to the chair."Im okay" I said trying to lie.
"Where's Miles?" she said in confused.
"Oh he's on a date," I said in a jealous tone. She looked at me and confusion then raised one eye Brown and started to laugh.

"Your jealous aren't you Y/N.." Rio said while smirking at me. "What!?! Nah Im..I'm not jealous!" I said while my face was turning red and putting on a pouty face.
She looked at me them moved closer to my bed and grabbed my hand " Look Y/N...I knew you had a crush on Miles for a long time I know you good your like a daughter I always wanted Rio said." I'm just scared to tell him I like him" I said while looking down in my hospital gown. "You don't know if you try Y/N you can't tell the future" she said as she was smiling at me.

I smiled back at her then  she reached out her arms to offer me a hug as I was leaning to give her a hug I can see that Miles had busted into the door mad. " Mom...i need to talk..to Y/N" he said while panting.
Rio got up from her seat the looked at me then smiled."Dont forget what I said Y/N just ask him". She said as she made her way to the door "who are you guys talking about..you know what nevermind". Mile said confused.
He went beside
Rio and closed the door after Rio walked out then locked it, He made his way to me.

As he made his way to me I can tell that he was mad. He was very mad I quickly sat up on my bed with my arm crossed. "Y/N...she just wanted to have sex with me..." he said as he sat on the edge of my bed with he's hands on his face. " Oh Miles I'm...sorry to hear that, I soon ask I saw her I knew she was up to no good I should have wrong you.." I said well rubbing his back.

He turned around so that we were facing each other, He looked like he was going to cry so I though of a good idea. to give him a hug I opened my arms so that I could give big hug. He smiled then moved he's way to me to give me a hug. "Miles you don't need to be sad about that..while maybe that is fucked up for what she did if I was there I would have stick a fork up her ass but don't be sad. "You scaring me..but it's okay that's why I love you" as we were having are moment Rio ran into the room happy. "OMG Y/N!!!" she said while jumping around the room like a crazy person. "WHAT?!?!?" I said confused. "Okay so I was talking to Dr. Lee and he was check your X ray and he was saying you might be able to do your surgery Thursday   afternoon at 5:48

"That's in tomorrow days not to long" Miles said while still was hugging me what is with this dude hugging me is!?! "yeah..." I said while nervously. "while I'm going to get ready to leave bu...why are still hugging her Miles.." Rio said confused.
Me and Rio looked at Miles while he was still hugging me he had wide eyes and making that innocent face. He quickly pulled away and giggled in a nervous way. "I see ya'll need along time" Rio said while giving us a smirk as she walked backward out the door. "Stoooooop maaa" Miles said while walking to Rio.

While bye Y/N we'll see you in the morning I mean I'll see you Miles have school tomorrow"
Rio said while looking at miles. "Oh see you guys and miles when you come back from school tell me what happened". I said while giving him that look for him to know what I mean and he know what I was talking about.
"Oh...okay but what if I don't see her?" Miles said "Then you don't. They walked at the door then I lied back down thing about things like how today was a crazy day. I got hit and put in the hospital by my Ex " isn't this a fuck fantastic day for me to live up to" I said before going to sleep "I wonder what's tomorrow going to be like...I wonder"
____________________________
OMGGGGG IM BACKKKKK MY BEAUTIFUL PEEPS :D
I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 259 READS!!!
sorry for being gone for awhile I been in school but I'm back I feel so much better not sick no more and uh...it just feel so good writing again I missed you guys❤️❤️
I hope you like this chapter and the next chapter is going to be good!!!
See you guys again and baiiiii :3