Chapter 9

OMG I AM BACK AND I AM FEELIN GUD I THINK ;'>

🌸🌸❤️I MISS WRITING AND NOW IK I KEPT U GUYS WAITIN BUT NOW THERE IS NO MORE WAITING I HOPPE U ENJOY THE BOOK AND THANK SO MUCH FOR 7.9K READS TvT❤️🌸🌸

OK INTO THE BOOK NOW!! >;>

_____________________
Y/N
Thursday
  -12:39 p.m-

I couldn't open my eyes I felt dizzy still after the surgery but I kept hearing a familiar voice calling out my name. More like Rio or someone I might not remember at the moment "mmm.." was the only thing I could say out of my mouth. "Y/N...wake up girl! You did it the surgery is done" the Unknown person said. As I slowly open my eyes I didn't wanna open t to much because of the light that was in the room, I got a good glance of Rio sitting on the edge of the bed smiling out at me. "Your surgery is done Dr. Lee said you did good, you'll be out of the hospital in a few days" Rio said happily.

"That's good, so wheres miles?" I asked lifting myself up a lil. "He's on his way here he was texting me a few hours ago about you, asking how your doing in the surgery I told him that you were doing good and will be done" Rio said. "I forgot to. tell you Y/N your mom said that her and your dad might not be back in a few days because idk sum happened to the car or sum I wasn't really listening..." Rio said.

There wasn't really much for me to do but to watch the tv that was up on the wall. I can now feel how people in the hospital feel when there's nothing to do in the hospital. "Welp where's my phone I must got a message from miles or mom" I said. As Rio was handing me my phone that was in her pocket Miles himself walked in the door. I was pretty happy that he was finally here and wanted to see what happened up in school. "You don't know how much I missed you Y/N" Miles said smiling his way to me. "Hey I only been a day you must really can't be away from me" I said smiling at him. Miles came up to me to give me a big hug it was a nice one but I felt like I was gonna die because how tight it was.

"Well I see I'll be heading off and y'all too can have to alone time" Rio said while backing up slowly to the door. Me and miles just looked at her with that "WTF" look. As she walked out the door and closed it behind her I looked at miles and just laughed. "So what happened at school?" I asked. "Oh Emily tried to talk to me and said shit about you and I had to go off on here that's all" Miles said while scratching the back of his head. "Anything cool happened in classes?" I said playing with one of his curly like always.

Miles P.O.V

Damn I knew she would have asked me that, like for sum reason it was nice when I was day dreaming. "Um no nun wasn't cool" I said looking away from her. I can tell she knew I might have been lying Y/N knows me well of course we been best friends since we were little kids. But I can't tell her that "I see soo..." she said looking away too. At the point it was really awkward for some reason so I though it would be my time to as her.

"Hey Y/N I wanna ask you if yo-" I was cut off by the door opening from my Father and a police officer. I guess they were here to ask her questions about that night of the issue. It still hurts thinking of how anyone would do that to Y/N.
"Hey dad" I said looking at him."Hey son how's school going" "It's going well" I replied back to him. "That's good well is it ok if you step outside i have to ask Y/N a few questions" I didn't want to leave her but I had to because it's police business.

I gave Y/N that I'll be back look so she could feel a lil better even tho she talking to the police. I got up and walk outside the door sitting on a waiting chair that was next to her door.
-I'm sick and I was lazy ;.;-
After they were done I saw my dad and other policeman walked out I asked my dad if they got anything out of her. "She really didn't wanna talk about it it's like she's having hard time or something she can't tell us about "I was so confused about what was happened but ima make sure who ever did this pays.

"I'll see you at home son" "cya dad" after waving goodbye I walked into the room again to see that y/n wasn't looking so happy. "Hey look I promise we'll get to the bottom of this and everything will be better" I walked to her holding her hand. I saw that she looked at my hand when I hold it and looked away fast. "So I  heard your going to be out in a few days" I tried thinking of something to break I ice. "Yeah can't wait" I was thinking about asking her if she has any you know crush but ima just have to go into Camouflage.

"So how you feeling?" "I'm feeling good" she replied back. I'm really thinking about something to make her feel happy I kept thinking and thinking about how ima get this crush name. As I was thinking I felt like a light bulb pop up on top of my head I had the best idea.
"Hey Y/N you remember I while ago you said you had a huge amaze about spider-man how you always wished you would wanna meet him?" I said trying my best not to smile or giggle. "Yeah" she replied with a eyebrow going  up. "I heard he was visiting people in the hospital maybe he'll see you at night," as soon as I said that I knew that her face when from a sad puppy to a happy baby she was so happy that this can be her chance to talk to him.

"Omg this is gonna be so amazing I really can't wait, when is he coming!?!?, WHAT TIME???, IS HE COMING FROM THE WINDOWS, OH GOD PLS TELL M-" she was going to crazy and excited the only thing I could have done was to put my hand on her mouth.
"Damn Y/N sweetie calm down!?!?" "Sorry I got to happy" she said giggling. "Yeah I see" I just said hugging her. "I can't wait until I'm able to see him I have a lot of questions to ask him" Y/N said putting her head on my chest as I just lead back on the bed. "Yeah me too..."

Me too....

_______
HELLLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE I MISSED DOI G THIS AND IM SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU ON HOLD uh... a lot have been going on I was thinking maybe I showily for a Q&A so you guys can know me a lil. BUT ANYWHO I HOPE U LIKED THE BOOK AND THANK YOU FOR 9K READS💖❤️💖💖💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️❤️💖💖❤️😍❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️😍❤️😍❤️💖❤️💖❤️
Bai:>