Chapter 38: Psycho behaviour

Jae POV:

"We could just kill him" Lucas casually says as he shrugs his shoulders then takes another bite of his pizza. I look at him shocked as he acts like he's done things wrong, should I be worried? I look over at Jungkook and he looks as shook as usual. All I can think about is how last time killing Kai was the worst decision but then again it's not like it was planned, Uncle JB just did it because he was tired of hearing Kai's stupid words.

"Lucas, are you being serious right now?" I ask him still trying to process the words that have just come out of his mouth. He drops his pizza down before rubbing his hands together to get the flour off his hands then looks up at me with a neutral look on his face.

"Oh come on guys I was just joking" he sighs as he throws his arms him the air then rolls his eyes at me. I look at him confused because Lucas never tells jokes he finds them pointless and ineffective. "But you can't deny, killing him will solve everything" he adds as he shrugs his shoulders making me scoff at him.

"No Lucas killing people is bad I don't expect myself to be telling you this" I tell him shocked that he can just casually believe what he's thinking is right. I get it yes I'm a hypocrite since I got Kai killed to make my life easier but I don't want my kids making the same mistakes as me.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed" he responds as he gets up from his seat and walks up stairs towards his bedroom and I just watch how unphased he is. Junae quickly finishes her pizza and follows her brother upstairs. I sigh before collecting the cups and heading towards the kitchen with Jungkook trailing behind me.

"Jungkook, should I be worried? Honestly." I pause and ask him before turning around to face him with my arms folded across my chest.

"No, Lucas is a smart kid with a smart mouth he was probably just joking like he said" he reassures me as he begins to rub on my shoulders making me smile. As much I hate to admit it having Jungkook around makes me less stressed which is a surprise since he's the most stressful part of my life.

"Moving to Germany sounds nice but Jungkook you're not really the most reliable person right now" I tell him remembering what he said to the kids and how excited Junae was. To be honest Junae gets excited at everything so that was no surprise but I don't want to teach my kids to run away from their problems. Do we even know that Mr. Kim is a problem?

"I know, I know which is why I'm trying to prove to you how I'm being serious about us and the kids" he says with a confident smile on his face making me roll my eyes at him. I'm happy that he's trying to change because I really do need him right now, I don't wanna drag Uncle JB into this, he has a kid to look after.

"You can start to prove it by doing the dishes" I tease as I fold my arms over my chest making him smirk at me. I move aside and reveal the sink that doesn't have much dishes but still I don't wanna do them.

"I rather do you instead" he smirks as he looks me up and down then licks his lips. I don't even look sexy right now, I'm in a dirty hoodie and my hair is all over the place but somehow he makes me feel like I'm the sexist woman in the world.

"All that confidence but I still haven't been bent over this kitchen counter yet" I respond as I cock up an eyebrow and stare at him knowing what I'm doing to him. He steps away from me before turning around and doing to breathing exercises making me laugh.

"I'm an adult Jae, adults don't do that" he finally speaks up but his words and actions contradict as his clenching his jaw and has his hands in a tight ass fist and must I mention the boner that he currently has on display.

"Lets call it a night"

Next day:

"Mum can I wear my leather jacket to school today?" Junae opens my bedroom door before knocking as usual and asks making me sigh at her as I try to put on my earrings. She's wearing a black skirt and a smart white shirt today, no wonder she wants to wear the the leather jacket.