Bad

It was saturday morning on the boat house, The boys are only two years old so Donald is still trying to get a hang of things.

Louie and Dewey were playing on the floor with their toys and Huey was finishing eating lunch.

Dewey was going through His terrible twos, He took Louie's bunny toy and wouldn't give it back "Mine!"Louie shouted at His brother trying to get his Bunny back.

"No mine!"He yelled.

"Dewey give the toy back to Louie"Donald said.

Dewey heard Him but ignored Him and still fought with His brother.

Donald had enough "Dewferd Duck time out!"Donald yelled and set the two year old on a chair facing the wall.

"Unca Donald?"Huey asked "Dewey in trouble?".

"Yes Huey, Dewey's in trouble"Donald said.

"Why?"He asked.

"Because He was being bad"He explained.

"No unca Donald!"Huey argued "Dewey not bad!"

"Huey no arguing!"Donald snapped.

Huey was really upset that Dewey was in trouble and so He started crying "Dewey not bad He my brother"He said.

Donald sighed and picked up the child "Huey Calm down"He said.

"You say Dewey bad when He not"Huey wined.

"I'm sorry"Donald said comforting Him "Dewey's not bad, what I meant was Dewey wasn't listening to me"He explained.

"Please no yell at Dewey"Huey asked.

Donald held Huey tighter "Ok Huey Calm down"He said. He wished Della were here.

Authers note: hi wattpad it's nice to mettcha I posted these on fan fiction.net officially and forgot to post them here so, if you have any requests let me know