Nightmares

Donald has three boys to take care of. Three two year old boys and no way to provide for them. Now that they're older He has to consider other options. He had to get a new Job. Sometimes he worries that He doesn't spend enough time with them. He's always working how can He? At least they have each other, Donald knew oh too well that siblings are the best but they can't give you the protection and love a parent can.

Donald applied for a job and hasn't gotten any word back. He got the boys to sleep, Did the dishes, cleaned the houseboat and finished the laundry. He looked at the time 1:00AM He needed to get some sleep. He went to bed and fell asleep. A few hours later A loud cry woke Him up. Donald was worried this would happen, It's been happening for days.

"Unca Donald, Unca Donald!"The toddler cried.

Donald ran to Him and sat at the end of His bed and comforted Him "It's ok Louie I'm here"He said. He was lucky Louie's crying didn't wake the other two.

"Un-Unca Don-ald"The duckling stuttered trying to talk while crying.

"Shh it's ok"Donald said.

"Unca Donald I scared"Louie said.

"Of what?"Donald asked.

"My bad dream"He said.

"Louie I promise nothing bad is going to happen to you"Donald said.

"What about you?"Louie asked.

"Nothing bad is going to happen to you or Me or your brothers or anyone ok? I won't let that happen" Donald explained.

Little Louie dried His eyes and climbed up on Donald and hugged Him tighter. "Unca Donald?"He asked.

"Yes Louie?"

"Can you stay with me tonight?"He asked.

Donald kissed His nephews forehead "Of course Lou"He said.

"Unca Donald?"Louie asked again.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Donald smiled and started rocking Louie to sleep "I love you too"He said "More then you'll ever know"