meet ⋇ sawyer

Sawyer

Sawyer

(Admin || SatanHasArrivedYall )

INTRO.

Hey guys! My name is Sawyer, and I am one of the admins of this account! I live in North America, Texas to be exact (Yee Haw 🤠🤠🤠). I am such a frekin' nerd about DC, and I love to write. I am currently in high school, so I do write a lot for my AP English, but I always make time for my creative spaces. 

ABOUT ME.

I was born in Texas and, yes, I do ride horses. I have always loved reading, and DC Comics had amazing comic books and stories. I have my famous argument of Marvel has better live action movies, but DC trumps them in comics and animation any day. I kinda got into DC when I was about three, but I never really started to get into it until I was about seven or eight. I started to write about them in about 2017, which is when I posted my first work on Wattpad. I sorta found the fandom on my own, my parents were never really into it. 

CHARACTER(S) THAT I AM LOWKEY LIKE.

Probably Wally? I do have ADHD, and I talk really fast, so there is that. I am also super into science, and I like food. So, Wally, Kid Flash. 

Favorite CHARACTER IN DC.

I would have to say my favorite character goes between Dick Grayson and Jason Todd. They are my babies, fight me. I have always loved Jason, just because of his personality and his backstory. The boy was found stealing the tires off the freking Batmobile. 

Respec

Respec.

I have also loved Dick because of how he was written to interact with other characters through the years of comics and shows. He started out as an immature nine-year-old and has grown to be a selfless young man. I remember when the first season of Young Justice came out, Dick was obsessed with becoming the team leader.  But by the beginning of season two (more like the middle of season one), Dick was ok with giving the title of leader to someone else. He had grown so much, and I love the writers for that. #characterdeveolpment

WHAT I WOULD BE IF I WAS A PART OF DC COMICS.

I honestly would love to be part of the Bat-family. They all have such an amazing bond and have literally died for one another. I know that Bruce can be a butt sometimes, but I think that being apart of something like that would be really cool. I also think being a Robin would be ecstatic!

EXTRA

My Discord is CodgerChromosome#5069 if you want to chat, or need tips on writing and editing! I am always willing to chat, so don't be scared to go to my inbox or Discord. We can geek out about random stuff.