Chapter 1: The first meet.

Hey guys~
Hope u enjoy....
Sia Swan above^^^
And btw my dressing choices sucks so pls forgive me my lovely readers😊😊😊

Sia's outfit^^^^
______________________________________

"Miss Swan, Principal Sir just called you in his office." The clerk reported to the brunette who was busy arranging the books in the library.

"Okay Mr James I'll be there ." she replied, her hands still busy keeping the books in order. James nodded and left her. She hurriedly climb down the ladder, wiping her forehead on her baby pink handkerchief with a smile of satisfaction playing on her rosy pink lips on seeing the neatly arranged shelves she had just made.

She walked out not forgetting to bade at Mrs. Emma , the librarian.

She release a deep breath she has been holding on reaching the office and knock at the door. A hoarse 'Come in' could be heard from the interior. She twisted the knob and gracefully walked in.

"Sia?" the middle aged man squinted his eyes from behind the desk and gesture her to sit down.

"You wanted me? Sir" she asked softly at the elder.

"Well, I have some good news for you dear."

"Good news?" she frown her eyebrows in confusion.

"Congratulations Miss Swan!! You have yet again topped the inter college mathematics competition." he chirped happily and clap his big hands.

Sia's smile brightened. Inside she was jumping with happiness but she knew the fact that she couldn't express her joys like every other girl, so she manage to suppress it with a glowing smile.

"I'm glad to hear that sir." She politely said

"Sia, I know you well. You're like my daughter. Please feel free to express your feelings dear. There is no restrictions in my office." he said knowing her condition.

"I understand Sir but I don't know how to I was raised this way." she replied honestly while looking down her fiddling fingers.

Principal sir sighed," I hope you will be able to find someone who will treat you the way you deserve. "

After their small talk, Sia excused herself and walk out. It was almost lunch break, the bell will be ringing in 3mins time so she went directly to the Cafeteria to grab her lunch.

"Good afternoon, Sam." she greeted the lunch lady.

"Afternoon sweetheart, what will u have?." Sam asked enthusiastically.

"The usual."

"In a minute." With the Sam went to make her lunch. In the mean time, the bell rang and students started to fill in the Cafeteria.

"Here you go sweetie" Sam handed her tray. Sia thanked her and made her way to her usual table which is at the end of the cafeteria, away from the crowd,all alone in a corner.

Sia has limited friends. She wasn't allowed to have many buddies or talk to any stranger freely like others. She was literally a caged birdie. Being a victim of verbal abuse every single day, her life is a mess. She was the illegitimate child who was brought up by her biological father Mr. Collin Swan and his wife Rebecca(non biological). She haven't seen her mother ever since she was born as her full custody was taken up by Mr. Swan

She was only a namesake daughter in front of media and cameras. She is actually treated as a piece of trash indoors. She was always violated by Rebecca and Kesha, the blood daughter of Mr. Swan and Rebecca. In addition to the worst, Kesha turned out to be a kind of reporter type who is ever ready to find flaws about her and continuously complain.