Chapter 4- 'weak in economics??!?'

Hello pumpkins, hope u enjoy and btw do u want fiesty or innocent???

The next day,

Sia was finally released from her locked up room. She usually used to tie a piece of cloth around her tiny waist tightly to prevent herself from hunger and it always worked. She's lucky enough that Olly provided her with waters secretly as she felt great sorry for her vulnerable state.

She woke up early and did her morning routines. After a refreshing shower, she decided to wore something casual.

She didn't bother to do makeup as her skin is naturally bright and flawless

She didn't bother to do makeup as her skin is naturally bright and flawless. She grab her bag and rush downstairs. Mr. Swan had already left for office, Rebecca was still asleep and God knows where is Kesha.

"Good morning miss" Olly greeted her. Olly is the only maid in the house. She is in her 50s and she's a mother figure to Sia. She had been working for the Swans ever since and she was the one who took care of Sia during her diaper days.

"Morning Olly" Sia greet her back as she took her seat.

Soon, Olly filled her plate with bacons, scrambled eggs, pancakes, toast and a few piccalilli sauces with a huge glass of skimmed milk.

"Cmon Olly, my stomach will burst if I eat all of these." Sia pouted.

"Miss, you are getting thinner day by day and besides you need to put on some weights, I'm concerned" she reasoned out. Sia smiled and side hug her while murmuring a small thank you. She started eating but was already full before it even reach half. She wash her hands and quickly left the house. The driver opened the door of the car and drove out.

Mr. Colin Swan cared a lot about his public image so he made dead sure that Sia wears good clothes and go out in expensive cars to prove to the word what a great father he is.

As she get out of the car, she made her way to the principal office. Now she has to invent a story for the half day leave. She heaved a sigh of disappointment and knock the door.

The usual come in could be heard. As she opened the door, she was greeted by the most beautiful pair of dark grey orbs pouring upon her. Unexpectedly Edward was there on the couch with Mr John. His side lips tugged up in a smirk as he noticed her presence.

"Oh, Sia there you are, Have a seat" John offered. Sia quietly adjusted herself on the soft couch. "Uh, Sir I'm sorry I had to leave like that. Actually, we had a family appointment immediately so,"

"I don't mind you being absent Sia as long as you are able to cope up with the lessons but you ne-" he was interrupted when his phone ringed, "Excuse me guys, I need to take this call." With that John walked out of the office.

There was a deafening silence in the room. Sia didn't dare open her mouth as Edward's intense stare was creeping her out.

"How are you?" Edward broke the ice.