Chapter 1

"Congratulations students for graduating UA High... Now your real mission begins." All Might's time changed in the matter of seconds. Once at it's all time high, now as low and deep as it could go.

The students began to whisper amongst themselves. Some are hoping is a villain related mission. Others are hoping to slack off after the misfortune that rained upon the young adults just one month ago.

During their encounter with the Beta Killer, some of their Beta classmates fell within the villains clutches. The majority of students were still in distress, still grieving the loss of their classmates and family members.

Sure there were still betas in the Japan but they've reached a new low, a drop in heroes. With the Beta Killer still running amok in Japan, no Beta was safe from him. No one is safe. Betas make up an equal amount of the population as Omegas and Alphas. Cutting the population down to thirds instead of fourths.

All Might sighed loudly. He was also distressed. The Symbol of Peace, giving big news to his children (not literally) whom he watched grow up from mischievous children to mature adults. The news he had to give to them would clearly ruin his relationship with the children but it was for the best.

Deflated All Might scanned the room, watching all the familiar faces watching him. Begging him to continue but, he choked until his little underling gave him a small smile. Izuku Midoriya, the new Symbol of Peace, well soon to be.

All Might cleared his throat from all emotion before proceeding, "As you know the Beta Killer has taken a handful of Pro-Hero's. With that being said, please refrain from doing something stupid." He paused once again.

"Unfortunate events have caused unfortunate measures for you graduates. The Japanese government has labeled this as an emergency." The Symbol of Peace pulled out a piece of paper. Which was a formal letter from the Japanese Government. An official document stating official business.

All Might decided to read off script, "The Japanese Government has made it mandatory for all of you students, to find your mate and have a child together." Silence, not even a peep out the infamous Bakugo. "This is due to the loss of Pro-Hero's in Japan. Anyone who doesn't follow through— I should say anyone who refuses this will be thrown into prison for a long time."

Heat from the scared bodies rose up from the graduates. Izuku was nervous, more than usual. Uraraka and many others felt like vomiting. Todoroki just stared at All Might in disbelief. Bakugo wanted to tear Deku's face off. Iida was very reluctant, which was unusual for the Class Rep.

"By the charts from examining you all, your Mate is in this room or attends this school likely." All Might stared at the paper, until he caught his eyes on Midoriya's file. Glaring at his perfect match. While the assessment is only an estimate, All Might was surprised by what the content was. "You students will not return home to your families. You will remain here to be supervised by us teachers until you're one hundred percent pregnant by your mate. After that you may leave."

Whispers rose up once more. Midoriya shook in his seat, hoping this was just a sick joke. He waited for someone to call it out but no one did. Midoriya is an Omega, meaning he has to carry the child. The little Omega was terrified of all the possibilities of finding his mate. He's unsure of how he will do as a claimed Omega.

Omegas have this natural, driven need to please Alphas and sometimes even Betas. Midoriya worries that his Alpha, whoever he was, would reject him for being so little and emotional. He's strong in the hero world but not outside of it.

"The rooms have been remodeled in the Hero department while you visited your families for the last time. At least for a while. They've been equipped with needs of taking care of yourself by yourself." All Might clearers his throat. "They've been upgraded to sound proof rooms. The entrances now have a smell proof system."

The dorms have always been smell proof, for daft reasons. Doors lock right away from the outside to protect Omegas during their heat. Each room has a personal bathroom.

"We've also added an area to find things for your future children. Clothing, bottles. You know? All that stuff..." His voice trailed off. "I'm sorry that this has happened to you. You're all so young but orders are orders."

"Fuck orders." Bakugo's tone was raspy and assertive. The Alpha was beyond pissed. No way is he going to have a kid. No. Fucking. Way. No helpless little Omega either. Nope. Not happening.

"Kacchan." Midoriya used his little Omega voice to try and calm the Alpha down. He had no luck. Midoriya was too timid to try to upfront an Alpha. Let alone Bakugo.

"Shut up stupid Deku." Bakugao's quirk created a popping sound inside of his palm. The Explosion Hero was ready to— EXPLODE. "Fucking Omega." He cursed under his breath, sitting back down with a mixture of angry and calmness.

"Okay. Let's settle down." Aizawa Sensei, who was in the back ground, emerged from his perch behind All Might. "I have on file who's heat starts when. I'll be generous and give you Omeags three heats to find your mate. Alphas, be on the look out for your mate. You all have three months to mate and create a child... good luck." Talking to his students like that made him feel disgusting. Unfortunately, he's not off the hook either, but that's for another time!

Everyone was on the same page with the mating and babies bullshit. No one wanted to do it, mate and have a child till the day they die. Fuck that. Bakugo was his angry self as always, yelling at Kirishima like the whole thing was his fault.

So this is what it's come to, huh? Midoriya shook inside of his shoes as he opened the door to his dorm, which was a new shade of cream. The door clicked behind him, other than that it was peaceful. Aside from his heart beating out of his chest.

But I'm not ready.

•••