3

(Raven's outfit for the funeral above.)

The wake was at the club house. Gemma and some of the other wives had put on alot of food, and the drinks were flowing.

Raven sat down and was talking to Donna about the kids and what she had been up to. Donna and Raven had started dating Opie and Jax around the same sort of time, and used to be very close. Jax's eyes were constantly on her.
He saw a prospect start to check her out. He watched and waited. The prospect walked over to her with a beer is his hand as Donna had popped to the bathroom. Jax moved closer.

"I'm very sorry about your dad, he was a good man" the prospect said to her. He saw her roll her eyes but smile politely.
"Thank you"
"I'm Mike" he said holding out his hand for a hand shake.
"Raven" as she shook his hand.
"I know your dad used to talk about you alot" he sat down next to her.
"He was right you are the most beauitful woman in the world" Mike added. Raven clocked Jax out if the corner of her eye. She knew he was watching and waiting. She had seen this move many times.
"Thank you Mike, but I think it's wise if you move" Raven said.
"Oh and why is that, your all alone" Mike said taking another swig of his bottle. Raven removed her cardie so the top of her back was showing. On the top of her back was a small crow and under it was Jax Teller Always. She slipped her cardie back on.
"I'm surprised my dad didn't tell you that I was Jax Tellers" Raven said picking up her drink. Mike finally noticed Jax watching them.
"I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect" Mike mumbled and walked off.

"How long have you been watching me?" Raven asked Jax as he sat down on the arm of the settee she was sitting on.
"I havnt stopped watching you, I could never stop. How your dad and Clay convinced me not to follow you I will never know" he murmured in her ear as he lent over her.
Anger pumped through her. All of a sudden she got up and walked outside. Jax followed closely be hide her.
They were alone it was starting to get dark.
Raven slapped him, and tried to punch him but he blocked her time after time.
"God you wouldn't believe how much I hate you, and yet for some reason I'm still completely in love with you. You couldn't have just let me move on with my life. But no I had to see you, and be reminded of everything that made me love you, and everything you did to break my heart", she slapped him again. He let her slap him, and scream in his face how much she hated him.

She stood there staring at him, her blood was still boiling. She grabbed his face and kissed him. He lifted her up and pushed her up against the fence just out the way where no one could see them.
"I have been in love with you since I was 16 years old. I could never move on from you" Jax said as he started to rip her tights. He moved her underwear to one side and pushed himself inside of her. She moaned his name, and he couldn't get enough of the sound.
"Does anyone else make you feel this good babe?" Jax asked as he pushed himself back fully inside of her. She moaned again and started to leave marks all over his neck. They came together quickly, Jax still saying how much he loved her.