Introduction

(This story will have the reader written as a female but you, of course, can change it as preferred. I'm gender fluid so I don't really know and I didn't want to write it as they [unless those are your pronouns, that's totally cool] I decided on female because that's how I was born so yeah. Enjoy!)

Hey, you there! I'm (Y/N) Giacometti. If you don't recognize that name, then you haven't heard of one of the best skaters in the world. My brother is Christophe Giacometti. He is an amazing skater though his antics are a bit...erm...questionable. He always comes second to Viktor, not that we're complaining anymore. Second to an absolute legend and history maker in every way is still a fantastic feat. Enough about him. I'm not a skater like him, I never saw myself in that way. Here's the thing, my brother made me talk to his coach about starting lessons and such. He said I didn't have the "figure" to be a figure skater. I get it, let's just say I'm a little thicker (you thicc) than the usual figure skater (not that it's a bad thing). I'm a dancer though, I've done pretty much every type, but I mainly stick to ballet influenced interpretive dance. I suppose that's the best way to describe it. I've been dancing since I was three, and now I'm fifteen. When I was twelve I moved to St. Petersburg to work under Lilia Baranovskaya. Yeah, work. I guess I was known as a bit of a prodigy, so she asked me to come work with her and train with skaters and dancers alike.