1~The Admission

I heard a sound in  my sleep, it was my clock,telling me that it is eight O'Clock. I remember setting it to alarm twice a day after my junior high school, first to pray Subhi (early morning prayer) and to wake me  up fully.

       I reach for the clock with my left hand bringing out my hand from the soft blanket made with fur that i was covering with because i was laying on my right hand, i was told to do so by my mother which she always come and check on me at night if am sleeping on my right hand, their was a day she found me sleeping on my belly, she woke me up saying always sleep on your right hand, that is the teachings of the Prophet Muhammed (S.W.A).

      My left hand could not reach the clock but rather it touches a container, i smiled then stretch myself before rising my head to look at the container to be sure of what i was thinking it was, it was the container of Yahuza yoghurt aka Y.Y, i took it  yesterday with my cousins.

     The clock is still making noise, i quickly got off my bed to stop the sound before  it attract my mum attention, i pick the clock beside the drawer, immediately i switch it off, my mum shouted

"Abubakar, come downstairs

I replied

  "okey ma'am"

     I smiled looking at the clock saying you cause it. I kept the clock closer to the container. I went downstairs to answer my mum,

         I knew the only places to see her by this time is the kitchen or the dining hall, so i took the hallway that will lead me to the dinning, before getting there, she was coming towards my direction, probability to come and checkup on me, before i could squat down to pay my morning greeting she said to me

"Ooh i thought you are still laying in your bed" 

I smile at her while squatting  down Saying

"inakwana mummy (good morning mummy).

She replied

"lafiya kalau Alhamdullilah  ( fine, all thanks to Allah)
come eat your break fast before it get cold"

      She turn  heading back to the dinning i also fellowed her, i sat on my favorite chair on the table, i like the chair because it closer to my dad's chair.

     Mummy made fried egg and yam a.k.a golden yam (The yam will be cooked and then deep inside the egg before frying).

     Hannatu and Khadijat came out from the kitchen with Hannatu holding a royal like food flask, it's the latest in the market,mummy bought it when she went  to Dubai last two weeks.

      Hannatu placed the flask on the dinning table and sat on the chair close to mummy and Khadijat sat closer to Hannatu, they are the children of my mummy's immediate junior brother that based at kaduna.

      We all start making coffee at the same time like we heard the referee saying start.

        While we are making our individual coffee we heard sound at the stairs case approaching towards the dinning hall.