2.13 enews article

Valentina Valdez Punches Fan in the Face

Valdez has been in Atlanta for the past month filming for the upcoming Avengers movies, Infinity War and the unnamed fourth one

Valdez has been in Atlanta for the past month filming for the upcoming Avengers movies, Infinity War and the unnamed fourth one. While she hasn't been into the city much throughout her stay here, the one time she ventures out, it ended in a physical altercation.

According to witnesses, Valentina Valdez entered into Chipotle at around 2:44 in the afternoon on Wednesday. She was with a group of people that have not be named or confirmed, but according to witnesses they all seemed close and comfy with each other. After Valdez and the group sat down with their food, a fan walked up to the table and began a conversation with her. Everything seemed to be going fine. Valdez then stood up to take a photo with the fan. Out of nowhere, Valdez turned and punched the fan in the face.

Chaos ensued. No one is sure what happened after that. There's been no official statement from anyone on Valdez's team. We are sure there's gonna be a great spin coming to keep the newest Marvel girl and her halo shiny.

***

1/15/22: i swore this was groundbreaking