Trip to SI, gone wrong?!

Hi guys! It's Rosie here!
Pairings: Spideypool, Stony, Superfamily

********
Peter was sitting in his desk, in Chemistry. He was drawing his new modified webshooters and listing grand ideas. Since it was Thursday and the next was Friday, he was gonna stay all night, just to finish his project and new shooters. Their teacher, Mr. Harrington walked in the room, with a gleeful smile. The students thought, he got himself a girlfriend. He spoke, " Class, since this is your last class and decathlon is cancelled and you're vacant right now. I have an announcement! " he said. " You got a girlfriend! " a student shouted, Mr. Harrington flushed, when he heard that, " No, I didn't! We are having our field trip, tomorrow! " Harrington announced. But no one seemed to be excited for it. Ned asked, " Where will be the field trip, sir? " Harrington replied with " To STARK INDUSTRIES! " once the class heard, they went into a riot. Then the bell rang, " Before you go, please get your permission slip. This is will be needed " But since Peter wasn't listening and he was so into detailing his shooters and he just heard the bell, he left without getting a slip. After everyone got theirs, there was one extra slip. " Did everyone get a permission slip? " a chorus of yes answered his question.

" Sir, Peter doesn't have one! " Everyone searched for Peter, but he wasn't found anywhere in the room.

* Outside of school *
" Happy! I'm so happy to see you! " Peter exclaimed as see walked to Happy waiting outside the school and in front of the car, who was very grumpy looking. " Whatever, Peter. Don't ever use my name in a pun or you'll be walking to the tower for a week " Happy grumbled. They went into the car and drove to the tower. As they arrived, Peter got out of the car and went inside. He used his usual entrance and scanned his badge on the scanner. The A.I, FRIDAY, announced " Peter Stark, Level 10, ALPHA. Welcome back, Peter! Boss is in his lab. Do you want me to inform him, you have arrived? " Peter replied, while entering, " Sure, why not. Thanks, FRIDAY " FRIDAY replied, " No problem, Peter. Boss has been informed and has asked to tell you, go to his lab. "

Peter hummed and went to the elevator, " FRIDAY, if you will, to Dad's lab " Peter requested. As the elevator sped up to Tony's lab, Floor 119, where private labs are. Yes, where Tony's and Peter's lab are. So, you may be wondering why Peter's staying at the Stark tower. Well, a year ago, Peter's aunt, May Parker died in an apartment fire, poor Peter had nowhere else to go, but as soon as, Tony got a hold of the information, he took in Peter and adopted him. Once the Avengers found out about Peter, they immediately went to Stark tower and question Tony, if he can tale care of a child, which offended Tony. The Avengers stayed in Stark Tower for Peter and they bonded together. The closer they got, the more protective the Avengers got of Peter. Now, back to the original story, Peter arrived at Floor 119. He went to Tony's lab and entered inside,

" Hey, Dad! What do you need? FRIDAY said, you told her to tell me to go here. " Peter asked, as he placed his bag down. " Oh, great! You're here. Is it alright if you stay here for tomorrow? I need someone touring a group. Can you do that? " Tony asked, " Is it a school group or businessmen? Why me, though? " Peter retaliated, then added, " Yeah, I can. The Decathlon team's gonna go on a field trip " Tony replied, " You're the only one who went to the tour for 10 times, I'm sure you've memorized everything from the tour " Peter sheepishly smiled.

" Guilty as charged " Peter said, " And it's a school group. Midtown tech, I think, was the school. Wait, that's your school, right? " Peter's eyes widen, when he heard it was his school he was gonna tour. " Crap! Dad, this trip will be a disaster if I tour them. No one in school even believes that I intern here. Because Flash spreads rumours all over school, that I lied about the internship " Peter ranted, " Flash? Who's this Flash? " Tony asked, " He's a douche, who won't stop bullying me and Ned. He doesn't bully MJ, Gwen nor Harry. If you cross paths with him, you might ask yourself how he got into Midtown Tech, he's such an a-hole and he has the lowest I.Q out of all the students at Midtown! " Peter ranted again. Tony smirked and said, " You're still touring the group, if you don't. Wilson stays out of the tower, no Spidey and lab privileges will be striped away. Your choice. Tour guide or grounded for 2 months? " Peter sighed in defeat, " Tour guide. I'm gonna see Mom and the others. I'll leave my stuff here "