The New Girl

Hi guys! This is a Peter x OC oneshot.

* * * *

The bell rang as a reminder to the students that class was about to start.

" Guys! Who wants to play Mobile Legends? " John asked, " Me, I'll join! " Andrew replied.

" I'll join too! " Justin said.

" Count me in! "
" Yeah, count me in! "
" Have room for one more? "
" No, I only need four people "
" How about you join me? We need one more! "
" Sure! "
"Let's battle each other! 5v5! "
" Game! "

My classmates started playing. Some students were late, but it wasn't considered because it was our vacant. I saw Peter, Ned and MJ away from the others, I walked up to them and asked, " You guys alright? " MJ looked at me and said, " Do we look like we look okay? " I shook my head and mumbled a sorry. Peter looked at me and said, " It's alright, you didn't do anything wrong " I smiled at them and walked back to my seat and put some earphones on and listened to music. I took my sketchpad and a pencil plus an eraser and draw something.

I felt tapping on my shoulder and looked up, I saw Peter and his friends. I took my right earphone, I heard him say " Hey, you alright? You seem down, is it about what MJ said ? " I shook my head and replied, " It's nothing, I'm fine. You can go back to what you were doing, a while back. I'm fine " I put my right earphone back. I started singing the lyrics of the song,

" Here comes a wave
Meant to wash me away
A tide that is taking me under
Swallowing sand
Left with nothing to say
My voice drowned in the thunder "

" LET'S DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY " I heard while lowering the volume of my music. Kayevrille and Yuri with their friends must be dancing to their usual music, K-Pop, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.

" I won't be silenced
You can't keep me quiet
Won't tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless " I continued singing.

" Nice voice, you have there " I jumped and looked to my side and saw Peter.

" I.... um.... What are you doing here? " I tried to ignore what he said. " How can you hear my voice from all the noise? " I added.

" I just can " He smiled. I ignored him and just draw/write something on my sketchpad.

" Try me lock me in this cage
I won't just lay me down and die
I will take these broken wings
And watch me burn across the sky
Hear the echo saying I... " I tried lowering my voice so Peter couldn't hear it.

" So, you never said your name before. You know our names, but didn't tell us yours " Peter said, " Just ask me if you want to know my name or not " I mumbled.

I took my right earphone again and boy, what a mistake! I heard screaming, horrible singing and Kpop songs. It was horrifying, my poor ear. Before it was just screaming, but not too loud and my earphones muffled the sounds. I made a face of horror.

" You alright? " I heard Peter ask. I shook my head as a no.

" You should go back to your friends. I feel MJ glaring at me to stay away from you. I think she hates me, is she your girlfriend? " I asked. I looked at Peter and he had a face that says 'you serious?'