First Day.

"Lauren! Wake up, baby. You're going to be late for your first day of work." Lauren heard Camila say as she shook her gently.

"Alright, Alright!" Lauren groaned as she sat up in their bed, smiling softly over at Camila. Mila never failed to make Lauren smile every morning, her beautiful long dark hair falling down to her stomach in perfect rows of waves, Her fair skin glistening in the almost fully raised sun.

"Laurennnn." Lauren heard Camila groan as she pulled her out of bed, snapping Lauren out of her thoughts. "Yes, Yes, I'm up now." Lauren replied as she wrapped her arms around Camila's small waist, leaning forward to kiss Mila's nose softly before going towards the bathroom to get ready for her first day at the Behavioral Analysis Unit for the FBI.

"I'm going to get your breakfast ready, and your coffee." Camila said, speaking as she walked out of the room and into the kitchen. Lauren looked into the mirror and gave herself a pep talk before getting ready. "Okay, Lauren. You can do this, you've been studying this for three years..it's time you show everyone what you can do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren took in a sharp breath as she swiped her key card to get through the large front doors of the building, looking around as she entered the large offices, her  jaw dropping slightly. This place was bigger than Lauren anticipated, there were people everywhere and she struggled to get to the main elevator to get to her designated area.

"Holy shit." Lauren mumbled under my breath.

"First day?" Lauren heard a voice behind her, startling her for a moment. How did Lauren not notice a tall, handsome guy come in after her? Or maybe he was already in here.

"That noticeable huh?" Lauren replied nervously. She looked over at the young man, examining him for a moment before he started to speak again.

"Yeah, I was you in this elevator a few years ago." The man said. "I'm Dr. Spencer Reid, but you can call me Reid, The rest of the team does." Spencer said as he extended a hand towards Lauren awkwardly.

"Um.. Lauren, Lauren Jauregui." Lauren replied nervously as she reached for his hand and shook it just as awkwardly as he did.

"What do you mean the rest of the team? You're in the BAU too?" Lauren said, a little too excitedly as the elevator doors finally opened. Reid stepped aside to let Lauren out first, stumbling over his own feet before he catching himself swiftly, standing next to Lauren as he focused his attention on another man who looked serious and yet amused at the same time while looking  at Reid and then at Lauren.

"Hello, Lauren. I'm SSA Aaron Hotchner, Welcome to the team." He greeted her as kindly as possible before leading Lauren towards the case conference room. She glanced back at Dr. Reid, seeing him smile small at her before looking down at his feet as he followed Lauren and Hotch into the conference room.

"Agent Jauregui, These are Agents Jennifer Jareau, Derek Morgan, David Rossi, And our technical analyst Penelope Garcia." Hotchner stated as they all greeted Lauren quickly before Garcia motioned the team to sit so she could start the briefing.

Lauren noticed Reid glancing at her from across the table as Garcia explained the new case following a series of murders and many pictures of them. Lauren tried to ignore Reid's gaze and focus on the case, Garcia finished giving the team their information and Hotch stood up before them.

"Everyone get your go bags, We'll meet in the plane in ten." Agent Hotchner stated before leaving the room along with the other agents, except for of course, none other then Spencer Reid who walked beside Lauren as they headed for the SUV in the back parking lot of the building.

"Doing okay so far?" Reid asked as he stumbled again, luckily the SUV was there to catch him. Lauren figured she was riding with Reid since he had already gotten into the drivers seat and looked over at Lauren expectantly.

"Yeah, I'm doing fine." Lauren replied with a nod as she buckled herself in and kept her eyes on the case info on her iPad screen  as Reid drove them to the air strip, about two or three other SUV's, which carried the rest of the team, following behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~