Chapter Twelve.

Lauren had spent a couple of days at Reid's house, figuring it would be safer for her to be under supervision during this time. She didn't trust herself when it came to situations such as this, dealing with the person you love going missing? How could anyone deal?

Especially not being able to know how your loved one was doing, was Camila still alive? Was she hurt? There was no way of knowing, all lauren could do was never give up hope.

Lauren was snapped out of her depressing thoughts as Reid came into the room. "Garcia thinks we might have something." Reid said quickly, helping Lauren up to her feet and leading her out to his SUV.

"A lead? Do we k-know who did this?" Lauren asked as she frantically looked for her phone in her pockets, pulling it out to see if she'd gotten anything else from camila, and of course no messages.

"Garcia matched the DNA from Camila's jacket that got left behind, clearly unorganized. Matching to a man named Luis Santos." Reid stated as he began driving to the BAU office as fast as he could.

Lauren froze as soon as she heard that name, staring blankly ahead as she managed to speak in nothing louder than a whisper. "L-Luis? It can't be.." Lauren said softly as she looked over at Reid, him giving her a quizzical expression.

"You know this guy?" Reid asked as they pulled into the BAU's parking lot, turning off the car and turning his head to face lauren.

"H-He was my ex boyfriend from years and years ago..how could this have happened? Why now? Why didn't he take me?!" Lauren spoke frantically as she unbuckled herself and held her head in her hands.

"Lauren, calm down. Let's just get inside, we need to tell the rest of the team what you just told me." Reid said as he got down out of the SUV quickly and hurried over to Lauren's side, helping her out of the car and leading her inside of the BAU building.

Lauren and Reid entered the BAU offices and were greeted by Garcia and Rossi. Lauren quickly approached Rossi and began explaining as fast as she could.

"Luis santos was an ex boyfriend of mine, he's the one who took camila..I have to get her back, we have to do something." Lauren spoke as strongly as she could.

"Garcia is on top of it, Morgan, JJ, and Hotch already headed for the address, we thought it'd be best if you stayed here with us, for your own safety." Rossi explained, trying to calm lauren down.

"I have to go, I have to see her. She's going to be so damn scared! I have to be there." Lauren exclaimed as she picked up her gun and badge, holstering the gun and putting on a FBI vest quickly before pushing past Reid who stood behind lauren protectively, following close behind her.

Lauren rushed down the stairs knowing it would take less time, especially with all the emotions and rage she was feeling, it fueled her.

Lauren quickly jumped into a SUV, turning on the siren as Reid jumped into the passengers side, lauren looked over at him quickly, not even bothering to argue before leaving the parking lot and speeding towards the address Garcia had given her.