Chapter Six.

Reid avoided me the whole ride back to the BAU. I felt terrible and I didn't want him to drown in temporary self loathing.

"Reid?" I asked as I looked over at him, hoping he'd look at me.

"Yeah?" He asked as he glanced at me.

"I'm sorr-"

"Don't be sorry, don't say you're sorry. You've done nothing wrong, Lauren. It was all me, I wasn't thinking." He said apologetically.

"Y-you're not the only one with a crush, Reid." I heard my voice crack when I said his name.

"I'm the one who led you on without realizing. The reason I said your name on the plane while I was asleep the other day was because....I was dreaming about you...and me...and..." I paused, hoping he'd catch my drift.

I noticed him smirking slightly, pulling over on the side of the I busy road, a new confidence washing over his face as He put the SUV in park.

"I-I could make that h-happen, Lauren." Reid said bravely.

As much as I wanted him this second, I couldn't cheat on Camila...but I wanted him so bad. "R-Reid, I can't." I squeaked.

"You can.." He tried to convince me as I placed his hand on my thigh, sliding it up a little further. I was shocked, Dr. Spencer Reid was doing this? The awkward yet adorable guy who's always shy is making a move on me? I must be special.....I got snapped out of my thoughts quickly and I gasped as I felt Reid's hand inch up further, I bit my lip as I slapped his hand away gently.

"Reid, Don't." I warned.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." He apologized, buckling up again and starting up the SUV to take me home.

As we pulled into my driveway I cleared my throat to break the silence.

"Thanks...for the ride, Spencer." I said as I put my bag over my shoulder and got down from the car, walking to my door and before I could unlock it Camila rushed out and jumped onto me, giving me a big koala like hug.

"Lauren! Baby you're finally home!" Camila squealed excitedly, noticing Reid barely backing out of the driveway. "Who's he?" Camila asked as I put her down gently.

"One of my team members." I said before wrapping my arms around her and carrying her inside bridal style as I shut the door with my foot, throwing my bag on the couch and carrying camila upstairs.

"I missed you, Camz." I said as I pressed my lips against hers in a loving kiss, laying Camila down on our large bed. "Mm, well I missed you more princess." Camila chimed as she propped herself up on her elbows, biting on her lip as she watched me pull off my work clothes.