Totally Calm, NOT

I groaned, rolling out of my bed and walking into the kitchen, finding Thor teaching Alea about pop tarts.
"Uh... okay then?" I said, though it came out as a question.
"Ah! Y/N! I am teaching Alea the way of the pop tarts!" The god said, looking very proud of himself. Alea mumbled something about Loki, and Thor gave her a sad look before turning to me.
"There should be some more pop tarts in the cabinet! You may have some today, but ONLY today." Thor said, watching me carefully. I grinned.
  "Thanks, Thor!" I said, walking over to the cabinet and grabbing two packages of pop tarts because, well, I can. Alea watched me, her pink eyes following my every movement. I won't lie, it made me a bit uncomfortable. I retreated to my room, throwing one package of pop tarts in my secret stash of stuff, and opening another, beginning to eat the pop tarts.
  "Everyone, suit up and get to the Quin Jet. I'll explain when we get there!" I heard Steve's panicked voice speak over the loud speaker. I grabbed the temporary costume Tony gave me, bolting to the Quin Jet.

 I grabbed the temporary costume Tony gave me, bolting to the Quin Jet

( minus the skirt thingy )
I sat down, looking at Steve expectantly.
"The Electric Assassin and Patchwork are at a government facility, and they're going to steal a bunch of files on mutants. If they do, the world is doomed. We have to stop them." Steve explained. I nodded, looking around. I spotted Alea, wearing heavenly armor, her pink eyes narrowed, her wings folded against her back.

 I spotted Alea, wearing heavenly armor, her pink eyes narrowed, her wings folded against her back

I looked to Peter, and he smiled softly at me.
"Your first mission, so cuTe!" Wanda chirped. I wheezed.
"It's not going to be cute when we're losing." Bucky mumbled. Steve gave him a look.
"be pOSITIVE, BARNES." Peter snorted.
"Guys, remember to steer clear of Patchwork's needles unless you want her to throw you around like a ragdoll." I said quietly.

Ragdoll.

  "Everyone out, watch your backs!" Steve yelled as the jet landed.
  "Peter, Y/N, stay by me." Tony said, turning back to us as his armor formed around him. I nodded, using my recently discovered air powers to fly out of the jet as well, and Peter jumped out.
  "Okay, The Electric Assassin and Patchwork should be here. Let us know if you see any more people." Steve said.
  "We need at-least two people on each side of the building." Natasha spoke into the comms.
  "Sam and I'll get the right." I heard Bucky say.
"Y/N and I can get the left!" Peter said, and I smiled at him.
  "Vision and I have the back." Wanda said, her accent thick.
"Thor and I will be in the front." Alea spoke, her voice quiet.
"Natasha and I are going in. Tony, Bruce, go help the people in the front and the back."
"On it." I heard Tony say. Within seconds, he was in front of us.
"Hulk smash."
"Not yet, buddy."
"We're in." Natasha said quietly, and then chaos broke out. I could see the lights flickering through the windows, and I heard the buzz of electricity.
"I found the Electric Assassin!" Steve yelled, grunting afterward.
"Tony, take my place. I'm going in." Bucky yelled over the comms.
"Natasha, where are you?" Clint spoke.
"Dealing with Patchwork! There's another girl in here, she looks a lot younger!" Nat yelled.
"Does she have wolf ears?!" I yelled.
"I don't know, she's wearing a hoodie!"
"I'm going in!" I yelled, running into the building.
  "Y/N, don't!" Peter yelled. I ignored him, running inside. I spotted Steve fighting off The Electric Assassin, and another girl sneaking up behind him. I tackled her, punching her with a flame-charged fist. She let out a scream, and her entire face encased itself in ice. She roundhouse kicked me, and ran off quickly.
"WHAT, ARE YOU SCARED?! HUH, ELSA?!" I yelled at her, flipping her off, though she couldn't see me.
"A little help here?!" Steve said. I turned, just to see him fly into the wall, electricity sparking around him, and The Electric Assassin giving him a harsh stare. I slowly approached the Assassin, trying my hardest to not look threatening.
"We can help you..," I said quietly, "The Winter Soldier is with us too." Her eyes lit up.
"H-He is?" Her voice was soft as she spoke, watching me carefully.
"Yeah, here." I handed her my comm, and she put it in her ear.
"S-Soldier?" She spoke quietly. I faintly heard Bucky's voice and she looked at me, tears in her eyes.
"Thank you.." She said, her hand over her ear as if she was afraid the comm would fall out.
"He's outside, c'mon." I said, leading her outside, knowing Steve would get Patchwork, as they dated before she was turned into Patchwork. God, Izzy's storylines are confusing. The Assassin followed me out of the building, her eyes lighting up as she spotted Bucky. She ran to him, hugging him. Peter quickly ran to me, grabbing my face with his hands.
"You're ok, right?!" He said, scanning my face, which was extremely red.
"Y-Yeah!" I squeaked, staring into his brown eyes. I love Peter Parker with my entire heart.

I love Peter Parker with my entire heart.

I smiled at Electra and Bucky, who were across from me. Electra's head was resting on Bucky's shoulder, their hands intertwined. Patchwork was standing in the corner, her arms crossed, annoyance evident on her face.
  "I'm glad you didn't get hurt." Peter said softly.
  "Same to you. I'm also glad that I got Patch and Electra to listen to me. From what Izzy told me, they've been through a lot." I grabbed Peter's hand.
  "Get a room!" Sam yelled from his seat.
  "The Electric Assassin and Bucky or Y/N and Peter?" Tony asked, looking up from his phone.
  "Both- Are you seriously playing Candy Crush?" Sam said, staring at Tony's screen.
  "Holy shit, he's on level 420!" Rhodey said, giving Tony an approving look.
  "Language!" Steve spoke.
   "420." I snorted.

Tony probably had a vine account.