Part 4

(Sorry this took me so long kinda forgot heh love you all! Enjoy!)

(Third person POV)

Anti and Mark lay there still sleeping after the long night. Movement. Movement from the bed that the two men lay on. Anti wakes up. Wide eyed Anti shuffles p from the bed his face heating up.

"AHHHH!" He screams of embarrassment. At that moment Dark wakes up from the horrifyingly loud girly scream. Anti then rant to himself.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, what happened last night? Did we do anything? Am I dreaming? Was I cuddling you all night? Why were you sleeping on the same bed as me? Why can't I st-" He was cut off by Dark hugging him.

At that moment Anti stopped.

(ANTI.EX has stopped working)

(sorry i get it i'll stop now)

(Maybe)

(Wink Wonk)

(anyway back to the story)

"Anti calm down, it's fine. Nothing happened." Dark says in my ear softly.

"D-Dark what happened then?" Anti says

"Well I went and put you to bed, but as I was about to lay in my bed, you said 'Please Stay'. So I stayed and slept there with you. I think you were cuddling me while you were sleeping tho" Dark says away from his ear.

Anti's face heats up. I-I cuddled with D-Dark? Anti thinks to himself.

(Big oof)

(its really cute <3) - Love
kitkatkate222111

(Im sorry this is so short it was already pre-made so I didnt really want nothing updated due to a comment from Virtual_Foxy. Thanks for the helpful comment! It made me remember to keep going. Thx! Bye bye!)

(On Hold) Antisepticeye x Darkiplier