Chapter 14: I'm not okay!

Fun Ghoul's P.O.V.

        The time seemed to be teasing me as i looked at the battery powered clock on the wall. I still had to wait 1 day 12 hours 30 minutes and it was killing me inside. Finally the clock clicked, 29 minutes. I felt a hand on my back and quickly turned pointing the gun at the intruders chest, kobra swatted it away. "I came to see if you were okay." I just shrugged, I finally fell in love and she was ripped from my heart leaving a gaping hole. "It really isn't healthy to spend all your time thinking about her." i scowled at him and without thinking (as always) hissed back "shouldn't you be with your fiance? Or did she want a break from the dickwad she will soon marry?" Kobras face scrunched up, i felt bad, he had been so happy after proposing to adrenaline and her agreeing. I was mad at him at the same time though because seeing his proposal just reminded me on Cyanide. "I know im not perfect but neither are you ghoul! Were all sad about cyanide but you need to keep going without her, you did before." I looked up at him my eyes hot as tears built up and i tried to hold them in but i knew the tear dam we call eyelids would break soon "you made it sound like shes..." I couldn't hold it in anymore as tears streamed down my face "dead" He sat next to be pulling me into a hug, he was only a year older yet he seemed one of the most mature, well other then jet. I Cried soaking his shirt as he held me not letting me go. "i miss her so much" i said hoarsly finally "shh, shh i know" he said moving my hair from my eyes and tilting my head so i looked up at him "but we need you to be strong. Can you do that?" i felt like a little kid as i nodded and he slowly let go of me leaving the room.

~

        "i say we go now, i dont think BLI will stick around, they've done what they need to so they have no reason to so lets go now." Party said, he'd been pacing for 3 minutes now, and when he finally talked thats what he said. I slid off the stool "I agree we should send out a message too. All the killjoys with missing people deserve to look." Kobra and Jet exchanged looks and Vampire was obviously in as he slid his gun into his holster. Adrenaline was asleep so now was the best time. "But what if they are?" kobra finally said, "Who cares we've fought more dracs then what were their before." Jet licked his lips and I already knew what he was going to say "Yes but last time we almost lost a member to them and none of us are all the way healed from the fight with a smaller pack of dracs. The dracs are obviously getting better with shooting." And then for the first since Cyanide had gone missing Vampire shakily said "Isn't it better to go look now then be axious and not get anything done, the disappearance of Cyanide has obviously taken affect on all of us." Jet looked over at kobra who nodded and let out a sigh. We were going.

~

Narrative P.O.V (narrating Cyanide)

        The girl was finally taken off of the machine. She had a mischievous smile and the need to kill in her eyes. Korse came in "when?" he looked at her "when what" She shifted from foot to foot "When will i be able to kill one, a killjoy!" He laughed "Be patient, killjoy blood will be shed soon enough." She smiled "Then what will i distract myself with until then?" He smiled throwing he a white gun "Why don't we go practise your shooting." She smiled evilly sliding the gun into her holster before following him. Korse stopped half way in the corridor to the elevator "we need to get her a change of close" he said to a woman with a perfect black bob wearing a dress-suit. Cyanide recognized her as the head on the company. "okay come with me Autumn" Autumn did as she was told following the woman into a different elevator. They stopped on the 20th floor and stepped into a room full of nothing but clothing, most of the things were white or black. The woman brung Autumn to the area with a sign reading 'TEENAGERS' and the woman said "I don't know whats male and whats female clothing but i don't think it matters since i've noticed girls your age like to wear boys clothing." Autumn just shrugged and sorted through the clothe. She found a outfit but it was for a boy, she didn't care though as she walked into a door with a sign labeling it 'dressing room'. She stepped out a few minutes later wearing black pants, white shirt, red tie, and a mens black dress-vest over it. The woman handed her a pair of black heals to complete the look.

~

Fun Ghouls P.O.V.

        There were already about 20 killjoys walking around, unzipping BLI body bags. Some were crying next to corpses others were going from body to body obviously not seeing the person they were looking for and others hugging obviously separated that night. I looked at all the bodys but none were cyanide and by that time all the body bags had been opened. I went over to a guy i noticed who was happily talking to his girlfriend their names were 'Diamond shadow" (boy) and 'burning sunshine' (girl). They had also met Cyanide so they were my best bet "hey diamond did you see Cyanide last night?" He nodded his face turning sullen "Yea man im so sorry, i saw her get taken by some dracs." I stumbled back she wasn't dead but she would be soon unless they decided to mind control her. Both would be terrible.

_____________________________________________________________________________________Happy? You better be because i was thinking about this chapter for 2 days now and i think its the best i've done so far. If you don't things so then go stick an alpaca up your ass! Sorry i have alpacas on the brain...long story. Anyways, its the weekend which means i'll be updating a lot more, also i still need a cover! Thanks! "Teenagers scare the living shit out of me!" ~Cyanide murder