Dude, I Love You!

"Yo Red,

I know we're just friends, but here me out. I hate writing, but I don't think I have the guts to say it out loud, so my cousin told me to just to write it out and slide it to your mailbox.

So, first..., I love you. Too forward? Yeah, I'm not good at words. I've been in love with you since the first time I saw you. Cliche, right?

If you say yes, dude, I wanna take you out. Whatever you want. Movies, walk at the park; whatever you want.

Truth be told, the times that I felt the most happy with you is when we watch football together. Seriously, seeing how you're so happy about the things you're passionate about, yeah, that's the most beautiful things I've seen.

Other than that? The way you interact with kids, especially your nephews and nieces, man..., I often daydream about the days when we can have kids. I swear to you, I'm not weird..., but we can make beautiful babies. I mean, Red + Blue = Purple. I love purples..., and reds.

But..., if you say no..., hey, no offense taken. We might take time to be friends again because it's gonna be awkward if I'm the only one feels about this. I do hope we can still be friends even if you don't love me like the way I love you.

To summaries all the above, I LOVE YOU, RED!!

With Love,

Blue."

(PS: Red and Blue are gender neutral. Football is the British football, not American football)