2

Today's a new day, another day where I'll feel alone and lonely. Except, not entirely. I have to pick up Angel and Clara at their house and than we'll meet Logan at the park. I planned on visiting my mom after I drop off the kids, which I feel really bad about because I never had the chance to visit her yesterday by how busy I was. I hope she won't be upset with me. I hope she'll understand. I'm always, always stressing due to my mother in the hospital and since I'm a nurse, that's extra stress. I have a lot to do in my life and I don't need anything to come in the way. I have everything perfectly planned. At least, I hope I do.

Due to my lack of sleep, I have hooded eyes that make me look like a straight up panda. When I do get out of the hospital early, I visit my mom for a few hours and go back home, getting a 2 to 3 hour sleep. Yeah, my life's that stressful. I wish we would never grow up. Stay as a child and enjoy those moments when you don't understand anything that adults are going through. You can't, and you never will. That's the sad part.

Today I had a day off, finally! But I promised Clara and Angel I would take them to the park so I will. Getting up from my bed, I went to my bathroom and showered quickly. I live in a small house in Hollywood boulevard. It's not that expensive and it's not that cheap either. It's a well price. After I finished showering, I moisturized and did my makeup and changed into my outfit for the day.

I settled for a white cropped top with blue jeans and some white air forces. As for my hair, I just decided to let it down and cascade down my shoulders in beautiful waves.

 As for my hair, I just decided to let it down and cascade down my shoulders in beautiful waves

After I changed, I walked over to my jewelry box where I had my necklace with two rings engraved in them

After I changed, I walked over to my jewelry box where I had my necklace with two rings engraved in them. My mom and dad's wedding rings. My mom decided to give me hers because whenever she saw it, it would just bring her back memories and she'd start crying, putting her in a state of depression. For years. Which is why I had decided to keep it and have it engraved in a necklace. A necklace I love.

When I finished changing, I fished for my keys in my purse and pulled them out when I found them. I ran downstairs and out the door, locking it behind me and driving off to Angel's house first.

When I got their, I smiled at the neighborhood. Angel's neighborhood were one of those who actually cared about each other, they would give each other gifts, have activities, it was all just so amazing. I walked up the steps to Angel's house and knocked, hearing tiny feet followed by other steps come to the door and opened it, exposing a smiling Angel.
"Mads!"