Chapter 1: Umm...

( ummm so this is my first time ever writing a story um i will try my best not to make it cringy well thx for reading y/n= your name h/c hair color ) might be slow updates bc i am rewatching the seasons "this is when you are thinking" 'talking'

Y/n pov.

I was on a bus with my new brother and sister on our way to some place called gravity fall. I was forced to go by our parents, but in the end I think it would be good to get to know my step brother and sister better sense I don't really talk to them. My step brother, Dipper Pines, 12, short, always has a hat, nerdy and has noodle arms but I won't tell him that.

My step sister, Mabel Pines, 12, she is really hyper, goofy which I think is good because what could go wrong with a good laugh also short. Then there is me , y/n Pines, 16, tall for my age. I'm quiet but I have some friends or people I talk to. I'm very shy at time but I have my moments.

I sat bored as ever on the bus just thinking about random thoughts that come to mind. I come out of my thoughts by hitting the seat in front of me. I whisper to myself ''ow fuck'' . I looked over and glared at the bus driver still whispering ''ass hat''. Mabel, Dipper, and I get our things and get off the bus and smelt a bit of pine and maybe fire. We meet our Grunkle Stan, that's what he calls himself.

Grunkle Stan tells us that our room would be in the attic, so I walked in. Mabel was already putting posters up saying, " This attic is amazing check out all my splinters", with a hint of spit.

I chuckled, I then turn to see Dipper was walking back into the goat on his bed with a devilish smirk appearing on my face I watch this and laugh when he gets scared by it and says," Great..ther's a goat on my bed" with a frown, laugh harder.

Mabel, being as friendly as she is, walked over to it, ''Hey friend'' ,"Are you really talking to a goat'', I asked but she ignores me. "She does that alot maybe because of the divorce" the goat then started to chew up her sweater.

I rolled my eyes and look the other way to put up my posters and other stuff I had brought with me on my side of the wall. When I finally finished Grunkle Stan called us all down. I lean against the wall and Mabel and Dipper hedaed downstairs. We all waited there for Grunkle Stan to say something.

Sooner or later, he doesn't I then asked him what called us for, ''Hey Grunkle Stan what di- '' just then a red head walks in. She had freckles, wore a green flannel with skinny jeans and boots with mud on the bottom of them.

I stare at her as she stands there waiting for Stan. I looked at Mabel and Dipper but they weren't paying attention. Grunkle Stan then starts speaking," Ok so you three will be working here sense you guys will be staying here'' ''Really that's child labour'' , I interrupted, "Shut  your trap" "I'll be quite for now" i thought as he continues.

"Oh also this is Wendy, she will be your boss y/n, dipper, and mabel so don't give her a hard time."

Wendy pov.
I walked to the Mystery Shack because Stan asked me to and said something about me being the manager of these new employees he got. I walked in to see a tall boy, he looks around my age he has h/c hair, wore a baggy hoodie with black pants and black converse. He looks kinda cute.

Grunkle Stan decided to immediately put him to work but had the other two go outside to see the area and explore. We stand there in awkward silence. He then starts the conversation, " So what do you want me to do boss". I cringed as he said that word boss, " Um...I don't know restock the shelves or something also don't call me boss ok?".

He looks at me and nods. I walk over to the cash register and put my feet on the counter and reached for a magazine and began to read it. I usually just avoid work every now and then I would peek up from my magazine from time to time to peek at him while he is stocking the shelves.