6

(Its been a while and I went through a lot if im honest would still dont want to talk about I haven't really been doing things bc school so i had to take my time with the story sorry but anyway lets go I also noticed well ik I can't spell for shit it's me bad but plz still in enjoy and look past my spelling)

Wendy, soos, mabel, dipper, and I were all in the gift shop doing out own thing wendy was reading a magazine dipper was reading the Journal and Mabel was sitting spinning on the globe I was sitting in front of the counter on the floor on my phone and soos was doing what ever soos does dipper asked mabel a question ' mabel do you believe in ghost' ' I believe you're a big dork she laugh and I chuckle dipper stops the globe and she fall off I laugh this time

Stan walks in form outside ' soos wendy y/n' I look up at him soos runs over and wendy continues to read her magazine 'whats up Mr. Pines' ' I'm heading out you three are going to wash the bathrooms right?' Soos said yes sir wendy said absolutely not and I said no 'ha ha you stay outta trouble' he then leaves ' he guys whats this' she moves the curtain in the room' a secret ladder to the roof?' Soos walks over ' uh I dont think Mr. pines would like that' wendy starts to play with soos acting like she was going to touch the ladder ' can we actually go up there'

'sure we can roof time! Roof time!' Dipper madel and I chant with her as we make our way up the ladder we climb over to her roof area ( don't know what to call it ) ' alright check it' ' whoa whoa, cool ' ' yo why didn't you tell me about this ' ' because I wanted to show all of you'll 'did you put all this stuff up here' 'who else dipper' he doesn't answer me 'i may or may not sneak up here during work all the time everyday' I sit in the chair next to her wendy picks up a pinecone and throws it at Tiki pole with a target taped onto it' dipper and mabel then start throwing pinecones too I just watch

Dipper then hits a car with a pinecone 'jackpot high five' dipper just look at wendy with a love struck look in his eyes ' don't leave me hangin' they both high five ' yo wendy your friends are here' 'uh you guys aren't going to tell Stan about this are you' ' you know I won't' (I had 420 words right here) dipper zips him mouth shut and throws away the key wendy does it back then turns to me

'you want to come you should meet then they're fun' 'uh not but next time for sure' she nods then hugs me a little then jump on some trees land and the gets in the car ' later wendy dipper yells after the car he laughs 'ah good times' 'uh oh' 'what' ' your crushing hard bro' 'somebodys in love ' no I'm not and yeah right I just think Wendy's cool okay it's not like I lay awake at night thinking about her ' 'well now we know you do' I said going down the ladder

{Theme song}

We all in the gift shop when mabel yells 'random dance party for no reason' Mabel Wendy and I start dancing while we chant go 'dipper'he nervously answers 'what yes yeah' ' aren't you going to get in on this' ' yea dance with us bro' ' I uh don't really dance' 'yeah you do' mabel joins the conversion ' mom used to dress him up in a lamb costume and make him do the lamby dance' ' now is not the time to talk about the lamby dance' 'lamb costume? whoa' 'is there like little ears and a tail or ..' 'Well uh uh' ' ' dipper would prance around and sing about grazing'

The clock then goes off ' hey look at that quittin time the gangs waitin for us she looks at me we start to leave the shack ' hey wait uh maybe I could or we he points at mabel could come with you too' ' ooh I don't know my friends are pretty intense how old did you say you guys are' ' we're 13 so technically a teen' I look at him " well this will end bad" ' all right I like your moxie kid is it really ok for them to come tho y/n ' ' I don't see why not ' 'ok let me get my stuff' I walk up to dipper 'why did you lie' ' because I wanted to hang out with wendy' 'when she find out your not 13 thats on you'

We walk outside to see two dudes holding some guy up side down a girl recording and robbie he's trying throwing things in the guys bellybutton but wendy beat him to it ' they all say wendys name when they see her' ' hey guys these are my pals form work mabel, dipper and y/n ' I chewed my gum to make it look like a brain's she showes then the gum' ' 'she's not much for first impressions unlike this guy' no one says anything ' and hes awkward' Robbie then speaks ' so are you like babysitting or' ' so are you like emo or something' he glares at me ' come on Robbie guys this is lee and Nate she points to two dudes tambry she points to the girl ' "she's looking at me i feel weird" 'thompson who once ate an ran-over waffle for 50 cents' 'dont tell them that' ' and ..' I cut her off 'the emo'

'Hey your wearing all black too kid ' ' first dont call me kid and two I make it look better' he makes a mad noise and looks away ' I'm the guy that spray painted the water tower ' 'oh you mean the big muffin ' I laugh at what dipper said 'um it's a gaint explosion ' then one of the dudes I guess nate said ' hey hey kind if does look like a muffin' lee nate and I start to laugh ' let's hurry it up guys I got big plans for tonight huh'

we all then got in the van mabel dipper and I in the back  ' okay just before we go my mom said you guys aren't allowed to punch the roof anymore so' they all then start to punch the roof chanting Thomson as we are riding to wherever I take a sharpie form dipper and draw a skull on the door we get to the place we are all out of the van standing in front of a metal fence ' There it is fellas the condemned dusk-to-dawn ( so I just noticed this but if you watch rwby from Rooster teeth on YouTube has the same store just different Purpose also camp camp is the best if you know what I'm talking about)  'why did they shut it down like a health code violation or' ' try murder' ' some folks died in there the place has been haunted ever since'

'This town has such a colorful history' ' yea in murder' 'what are are you guys serious' ' yea we're all gonna die chill out man it's not as bad as it looks we then climb the fence I get over first we are waiting for dipper to get over 'come on dipper' ' just got to get a foothold' 'dude your brother and sister did it for you want me to get you dipper' ' no' ' hey you know what just' lee pick dipper up and drops him off the fence 'there you go' we all stand in front of the doors Robbie pulls on the but they don't move 'this place is amazing' 'I think it's stuck' "

weak" ' let me take a crack at it' 'oh yeah I can't get in but I'm sure junior here can is gonna break it down like Hercules' ' hey fuck off my brother weak emo' ' yea leave him alone he's just a little kid' I tap dipper on the shoulder and point to a vent on the roof he start walking to it ' yo lets go dipper' 'go dipper punch the metal thing' ' hey dipper take it easy' ' chill Wendy he's got it' ' who wants to bet he doesn't make it' 'I bet he doesn't make it twenty right now' 'ok deal' we the shake on it after we shake dipper opens the door I hold my hand out he puts the twenty in my hand and then walk away muttering

( yep that's it I'm really just lazy and low key depressed bc Quarantine so I haven't written or been on the app really so yea I'll try the next chapter don't count on it tho bc I'm not Reliable thank you for those who read this