twelve

theboywhowontdie

liked by dthms, dmalboy and 20168 others- i'm going to fucking kill you, malfoy[dmalboy]

- i'm going to fucking kill you, malfoy
[dmalboy]

dmalboy i'd love to see you try.
-theboywhowontdie fucking try me.

hjgranger again??! what happened this time?
-theboywhowontdie i literally didn't do shit this time. he stormed towards me, across the courtyard, told me i deserve 'this' and then punches me in the face.
--theboywhowontdie ask ron!
---kingweasley can confirm.

pansysexual draco you dumb shit
-dmalboy bite me, parkinson.
--pansysexual oh, back to last names, are we, malfoy?
---blazeit how about you both calm the fuck down? message oUr groupchat.

-
slytherhoes

blazeit
why'd you punch potter, draco?

dmalboy
cus i can

pansysexual
you most certainly can not!

dmalboy
fine. it was because i'm so sick of this shit. him being oblivious to my feelings for him AND that he's denying his attraction to males as well as females. that i'm so hopelessly in love with him and i can never have him because i'm a malfoy and he's a potter.

blazeit
holy shit i didnt think you'd open up that easily

blazeit
he obviously doesn't know that he's attracted to males also, or maybe he just isn't.

dmalboy
actually, pansy told me that granger told her that potter was talking about this "weird" feeling he had been feeling towards cedric diggory and though he didn't realise it, granger knows that's the way people talk about their crush, aka the way i've been talking about potter since 3rd year.

blazeit
why wasnt i in the loop of any this?!?

pansysexual
you've been too busy flirting with a certain red head.

blazeit
piss off, pansy.

pansysexual
you asked, sir blaise.

blazeit
stop mocking me, peasant pansy.

pansysexual
i should have you beheaded for that!

blazeit
uh huh, i'm so very sorry, your majesty.

dmalboy
if you both weren't so, so gay, i'd think you were flirting.

pansysexual
fuck off, draco.

blazeit
fuck off, draco.

dmalboy
twinzies!1!

pansysexual
anyway, draco, maybe you should make him slowly fall in love with you. no love potions included, just become his friend, be nice to him and show him your true, hufflepuff side.

dmalboy
firstly, i am NO hufflepuff. secondly, he rejected my friendship in first year, what makes you believe he will accept it now?

pansysexual
maybe the fact that you've changed.

blazeit
plus, he has too.

dmalboy
fine, i'll apologise for punching him in the face and see where that gets me.

______________
just to be clear, in this story, harry was 4 when voldemort tried to kill him. voldy promised snape the safety of lily and her daughter (not caring about harry or james) but when he came and attempted to kill harry, the promise went haywire and instead, his killing curse rebounded onto him, injuring himself. then, lily and james came into the room, finishing his death. later on, after the chamber of secrets incident, dumbledore immediately went on the hunt for the remaining horcruxes, knowing that the basilisk venom could destroy them, and did exactly that.

i know that's a "too easy" resolution but i wanted this story to not be voldemort centred or anything to do with the war. :)