The new cover for 'UnderTale x The Dragon Prince crossover'

The title says it all...

Except for the fact that I am going to rename 'Undertale x The Dragon Prince crossover' to 'The Dragon Prince: The Embers of War'. It's a way cooler name and it's more intriguing.

And that I haven't even used the old cover yet for it. So the new cover will be used before I ever used the old one.

Wooooooooooooooooow

Here it is:

It took me like ten tries because I came to the sudden realization that my light above my table just hates me taking pictures on the table itself

It took me like ten tries because I came to the sudden realization that my light above my table just hates me taking pictures on the table itself. So, I have to go to a different location to take the pictures, AKA my room. The light there absolutely loves me and let's me take the best photos on it.

Oh man, I forgot to tell you that this is the first picture in this book that actually has color (not counting the ones drawn on FlipaClip. You still shouldn't use it to draw.) in it. I used watercolor pencils, cuz, well, it's efficient and I won't have to use paint, the one thing that almost ruins my life.

Do you think I did well on the embers and the Dragon Egg?

Is somebody talking about me? I'm sneezing like heck over here...

Anyway, which cover do you like more? The last cover, or this cover (personally, I like this cover more. But you can pick which one you like more).

Should I take a better picture with better lighting? Ah, I'll do that sometime. For now, we are going to stick with this.

As I type this, WATOFIT is in my auto correction thingy-mah-jig, and my auto correction is going nuts. Why WATOFIT? Well, I sent it to somebody like 300 times...

G'bye my peoplez.