The final chapter.

Ah, yes.

This is the final chapter of "The Art Den".

Thank you all for getting me this far, dear readers.

You are the reason this still exists.

I've read some really great books, and I decided to draw the basic main characters from each book.

These authors have really helped me, whether intentional or not, and they have inspired me to write some of my own books, whether they are public or just drafts.

So here they are.

Both Sanses from two different books

The one on top was the Sans from a book called "Under the Veil", written by Poplasia. The bottom is Sans from basically any GB book that SoraTheDutchie wrote. Both have inspired me to write Undertale books. Sora had made me try out some more of my descriptive writing, and I'm currently writing a private book of transformations because of her. She has also supported me throughout this entire book, and she's one reason why I'm continuing to pursue art. Poplasia's book had inspired me to write my own crossover book called "Patient Justice", which has the most views and votes outside of "The Art Den".

I'm sorry about the bad-quality picture, it looks better in real life.

And here are the other two.

These are both Americas from two different stories

These are both Americas from two different stories. The one in only pencil is America from the story "Pale", which is by HickleandSammer. The one with the brown jacket is America from "Headaches", a story by FluffedCandy. I know I messed up FluffedCandy's America, but I didn't want to change it.

These stories have inspired me to make my own Countryhumans books, and one that is currently being written is "This Is War".

Once again, I'm sorry for the bad quality of the picture. It looks better in real life.

And, as a final goodbye. This book will never be continued.