Chapter One-Super-Uber bitches II

***

~~~Pictures of Andrea, Natalie, and Ellery, in the MEDIA section to the right~~~

Part one

I

"They ruined me. It doesn't matter what I say; it doesn't matter what I do. Frankly, in the determined way I run the assertivness of my way of thinking, they don't give a shit; they never do. In short, I was the enemy; they were the Super-Uber bitches of Delta Delta Delta sorority house; and they were lesbians; they were superior to us Junior Popularity Rulers...and that was what's wrong with them. They hated us; we hated them...and the cycle of bitchiworld, (a term used to describe Popularity Rulers who bitched all of the time about everything), was the basis for the next stage of Popularity Ruling that stetched the truth about taste, teenage behavior, and going out looking like Trash Dolls, (another term for heavily made up girls who looked like they were 16 years and older), and ignored all semblance of behavior, since they all followed Miley Cyrus on YouTube...and copied her 'Wreaking Ball' YouTube video...and decided to be chic lesbians because today's b grade actresses like to pretend to be gay for publicity stunts at US Music Award Show for shock value...which, to me, was so 2009, five years' ago.

***

II

And now we have issues with the Rushes.

I hate to blather.

It cramps my style.

And, consequently, life in a sorority can bring the crazy in me.

And that is my problem.

Page 2.