T W O

I was pinned to the wall by the jock I hate the most. I was mad even though I couldn't show it. My body froze and he was staring at me and I could see the empty ness in his eyes. He had beautiful eyes, the kind you could get lost in and I guess I did. It was dark and it was like I looked into nothing.
I didn't say anything. He didn't say anything. All we did was looking at each other. His straight lips turned into a smirk. I was still frozen as he moved closer to my face. He leaned his forehead against mine and suddenly his soft lips were moving in sync with mine. I melted as a moan escaped my lips and my first reaction was to kick him in the balls. He cursed and I ran away not wanting him to get me. My mind was all over the place and I didn't want anything else to happen.

Payton's pov

"Fuck." I cursed to myself. I was in pain and couldn't run after Cynthia. Cold as ice. A frozen heart waiting for some heat... I thought to myself as I was watching every step she took away from me. I was thinking about everything. I've never had this feeling before. I kissed her. She kissed back. How right the world was then. It was like I've never kissed anyone before. The way I felt when I kissed her. Like fire within my bones. Like my soul returned to the water. Like every part of me that came from a dead star is alive again.

Cynthia's pov

"Shit, shit, shit, shit" I mumbled as I fastened to my car. I decided that I just wanted to go home and never come back, but unfortunately I have to come back tomorrow. I sent a message to Molly letting her know that I'm going home.

I sat in my car trying to relax. "This can't happen. Ever again." I said then sighed. I started my car and drove home.

This was very short, but it was just a little update.

Honestly I don't even know if I'm gonna continue this story. But let me know what you want! It's basically your decision, if you want me to continue or not:)