S I X

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I squinted my eyes as I trie dot get up. I see Payton holding around my waist tight. I couldn't really remember how this happened until the memories rushed through my head. We fell asleep while watching my favorite Netflix show. I slowly turned around so I could face him. We were pretty close, because for some weird reason, I didn't care at the moment. He was so peaceful and cute. All of the cockiness and Fuckboyness (i don't even know if that's a word) was gone.

This was his soft side, which I wished he would show a little bit more often. Not gonna lie, Payton was really cute and hot. He's everything a girl wanted, but who he's trying to be is not cute and everything a girl want. It's like he can't be himself. Like he's afraid to be the one everyone really wants him to be.

What if his personality was just as beautiful as him?

"Like what you see?" He suddenly say and I quickly turned around blushing. I didn't know he was awake and that's really embarrassing.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and dragged me closer to him like I was earlier. It was quite and we were just laying there. I felt safe in his arms and I wanted to just stay like this forever.

"You need to go" I said quickly trying to snap back to reality. My reality is a life without him. I don't need him, I don't even want him.

"What? Why can't we just lay here?" He said confused.

Suddenly I hear two knocks on my door. I turned around to look at Payton with a scared look. I started to panick.

"Sweetie? Are you awake?" My mom asked through the door.

I ran to where Payton sat and pushed him to the window.
"Get out" I whisper yelled.

"What? Why?"

"Can't you just fucking listen to me?"

"Cynthia! I have your washed clothes. Can I come in?"

I opened the window and pushed Payton out not caring if he got hurt or not. I looked down at him laying there and then I closed the window.

"Uhm.. yeah mom!" I yelled back jumping to my bed.

"Hey, here's your clothes. The breakfast is ready you can come dow-" She stopped and stared at something on the floor. "Who's shoes is that?" She asked seriously.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded. "I uhm.. borrowed them from... uhm my friend?" I said more like a question waiting for her to actually believe it.

"What friend?" She asked.

"Chase?" I said, again, more like a question.

"Oh well, anyways the breakfast is ready. So you can just come down whenever you're ready" She said smiling.

I let out a breath That I didn't know I was holding after she closed my door. What if she found out? What Jackson found out? That would be a problem.

I walked over to the shoes and opened my window. Payton stood there waiting for he's shoes. I threw them at him and quickly closed my window again.

__________________

*snapchat from Paytdick*
My phone lit up as I was doing my homework. I saw a notification from Snapchat.
"Payton snapchatted me?" I said to myself. I didn't really hesitate to open it. It was only a message and not a snap.

Paytdick: Hey bbg🔥

Eww I literally puked on my gray iPhone X with 256GB. (I hate that)

Cynthia: what do you want dickwad?

Paytdick: don't be so feisty
Paytdick: I know you enjoyed our night together;)

Cynthia: we were just sleeping, nothing else happened.

Paytdick: then why were you staring at me Princess?

Cynthia: because I think you're hot daddy

Paytdick:  ooh that actually turned me on. Imagine you saying that to me

Cynthia: omg you're a perv Payton

Paytdick: do you send nudes?

This is exactly what he wanted. To think that he can ask me something and I'll do it. He wants control like he has on every other girl.

I wanted him to think that I would send him a nude, so I took a picture of myself with my middle finger and sent.

He immediately opened it.

Paytdick: it was a joke
Paytdick: chill
*read*

Paytdick: c'mon princess!
*read*

Paytdick: Cynthia, don't leave me on read.
*read*

I closed my phone and went to sleep not caring about what Payton wanted.