What are we?...

Diannes pov
I woke up to the sweet sounds of the birds tweeting and looked over at my handsome suggy. He had basically moved in now as his parents were working away in America and his sister Zoe lived with her boyfriend Alfie and Brighton. I raced down stairs wanting to make him breakfast in bed as a thank you present for always being there for him. I started humming quietly to myself not wanting to wake up joe or Mia. I made him jam on toast his favourite and I put a rose from the garden into my favourite glass.
Joes pov
I woke up to find diannes side of the bed empty. I panicked for a moment until I heard her humming softly to herself downstairs. I wonder what she was doing? I was to tired and lazy to get up and see her so I closed my eyes again for a few minutes until the humming got Louder and I could see her walking slowly up the stairs balancing a tray in her right hand.
Dianne - Suggy I made you breakfast
Joe - Di baby you didn't need to do that
Dianne - I wanted to, you have done so much for being here with me you have made me so much happier and I wanted to do something in return.
Joe - just you being here with me is enough for me.
Diannes pov
I snuggled up close to him while he ate his toast. God he looked so good in the morning he looked flawless.
Dianne - joe ?
Joe - yes Di what's up.
Dianne - what are we?
Joe - what do you mean?
Dianne - well we haven't really made it official have we? We just call each other boyfriend and girlfriend but we haven't made it official.
Joe - well then, Dianne Buswell will you do the honours of being my girlfriend?
Dianne - yes
I squealed in happiness as we shared a sweet Meaningful kiss. We cuddled up together for the rest of the day watching endless episodes of friends. My life had finally become perfect.

Hi guys, so dianne is starting a you tube channel which I am really excited about.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and let me know what you think in the comment. I can't believe this is on 700 reads thank you so much x