I won't let him hurt you...

Diannes pov
Everything was perfect on the way to school little did I know what has about to happen. Me and joe were busy planning away on what to do for our daughters fourth birthday coming up. We wanted it to be Disney themed as she was always singing Disney songs to her heart content.
When we arrived to school it all changed...
He noticed that the boys were taking to the new boy. Joe seemed eager to go see him to as he started pulling on my hand in the direction of the new kid. That's when I realised the distinctive sharp nose and the blaring eyes that stared towards me. I froze and horrific Memories flashed through my mind.
I year ago -
I was a few minutes late from picking Mia up from nursery as I had taken her to the shop as a treat for having a good day. When we arrived home he was waiting for us staring out of the window of our flat sending shivers down my spine. I ushered Mia up to her room to go play while he continued to beat me in the stomach making me wondered. After what felt like forever he ran out smoking to go and meet his mates.
Present -
I could feel a sharp pain in my stomach of where he had hit me. Tears streamed down my face frantically as I tried to pull joes arm with me out of the gate. He noticed and instantly panicked.
Joe - di, Dianne what's wrong
He pulled me away on to the bench hugging me while tears fell down toward me cheek.
Joe - Di please tell me what's wrong your scaring me...
The sound of terror in his voice broke my heart I knew he would be angry but I had to tell him.
Dianne - it's...it's..an...Anthony..
His face dropped and pulled my closer as I buried my tear stained face into his chest. I could feel that people were staring at us but I didn't care they didn't know what happened between me and Anthony Behind closed doors..
Joe - di, listen to me
I looked up to see tears in his eyes and his voice wavered when he spoke. He used his thumb to wipe away the tears pouring from my eyes.
Joe - I won't let him hurt you....

Hi guys so what do you think will happen next. I hope you are enjoying the story as much as I am enjoying writing it. Let me know what you think is going to happen in the comments.