Chapter 1 page 5

AN:Hello!It's been nearly a month and i'm really sorry.I didn'y have a lot of time to write a very good chapter, so here it is.Please Enjoy~

Normal POV:

The dark blue haired boy took a sit in the car and waited patiently the others to come.Marude, the only one that didn't get a scratch, sighed and made a signal with his hand to the investigators, so they could follow him.

"He is a child.He is not that strong."The more angered one said, the blood still falling from his and almost everyone else's faces.

"Then, would you like to do the job yourself?Maybe you could train him."Marude said angrily.

"N-no sir."The man, even if he looked strong, he got nervous in front of his boss.

The drive was silent and awkward.Most of the doves were nearly sitting on top of the laps of their team.

Arima was sitting on the front, while Marude was the one driving.

Kishou looked at the outside with half lidded, blue grey eyes.His glasses were fogged.Marude noticed that, because the windows were getting foggier than before as well, so he opened the car's radiator, to make it go away.

Time Skip:

After a while, they reached their destination, the big building that had written CCG in big 2D letters.

"We are here.Arima, i hope that i won't have to put handcafs on you?"The older male asked and looked at the younger one.

"I wouldn't try it if i were you."He said coldly, like the air that surrounded them.

"STOP TALKING LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF YOUR BOSS."The angered man went on with his screaming.Arima sighed.

"Stop screaming.And-"Itsuki gave a somewhat playfull glance."-i'm not his boss.Yet."He smirked and lead the all to the elevator, close to the parking entrance.

"Welcome in the CCG, Arima Kishou."

AN:Thank you for reading and voting!Have a nice day/night and please take care~