|\7/|

h-he kissed me? no no no. 

i heard my door open so i threw my pillow at them. 

???: YAH! 

y/n: goooo awayyyyy gyeom! 

gyeom: no! someone is here to see you. 

i looked at him a bit confused. who would want to see me? 

y/n: w-who? 

???: hey y/n! 

y/n: F-FELIX!? no no no go away! GYEOM! GET BACK IM HERE ASSHAT! ughhhh. 

felix: wow i missed you too princess. 

i rolled my eyes. here let me fill you in on my past with felix. 

felix and i grew up together. by the time we were about 15, i started catching feelings for him. i confessed to him, and he told me he had the same feelings towards me. turns out he lied to me, when we got together, he would hit me and he cheated on me with this wendy girl. when i found out i was torn apart. i didn't eat, sleep or anything, i stayed in my room. gyeom doesn't even know what happened. i just told him i went threw a depression stage. felix was the worst mistake i ever made in my life. 

(i love felix and this is all fanfiction, please don't be mad.❤️) 

y/n: w-why are you here? 

felix: well i miss my little princess.

y/n: i-i'm not your princess. 

felix: oh y/n, how can you be so silly. you promised not to leave me. how could you have left me? 

y/n: felix it's been almost 5 years. why are you just now coming back to me. and hey don't forget you were the one that cheated on me, and abused me, let's not forget that. 

felix: oh silly girl, i realized my mistakes, and i came to get you back. 

y/n: you'll never have me headass. 

felix: woah woah woah baby girl, is there really a need to be cursing? 

i laughed, how can he still be so clueless. i heard a few other people's voices from outside the room. and soon a few familiar faves came to my voice. 

y/n: jisung? bang chan? Changbin? AHH YAY JEONG-IN! 

changbin: ouch.  *clutches heart.* 

jeong-in: awe y/n!! 

i get off of my bed and run and hug jeong-in. 

okay quick fill in with me and jeong- in. 

he is the only one that knows what felix did to me. he was the only one there for me. he had to secretly take care of me behind felix's back. i'm greatful for i.n. 

i hugged him for what seemed like forever. i finally let go then went back to glaring at felix. i looked and saw changbin preteneding to be sad. i laughed st him then hugged him too.

okay another quick fill in with me and changbin. 

my mom and his mom used to be really close and so me and changbin also used to grow up together. he was like my only friend up until the 3rd grade. then he moved away from me. then when me and felix got into high school he moved back. and thats when stuff went down hill. 

y/n: okay felix jisung and bang chan can leave bye bye. :) 

felix: woah woah woah, princess- 

I.N.: felix don't call her that you know she hates it. 

felix: since when are you her dad? 

y/n: felix, please leave. 

felix: no. 

he grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall. he kissed me, i tried to push him off with my free hand but it didn't work. soon he got pushed off of me, i had tears running down my cheeks, i looked at jeong-in, he had anger in his eyes and he started yelling at felix. my vision started going blurry and i couldn't here anything. soon everything went black. the last thing i heard was 

Y/N! 

———————————————

to be continued ❤️