1

Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the sequel to Bother in-law !!!
*crowd applaud* i would just like to start off by thanking everyone who read Brother in-law and made it a bigger success than i thought!

If you haven't read the first book, i highly suggest you do or it'll be a little confusing. But as you wish, here is Beginning of forever.
——————————————————-
August 11th, 2021

I wrote this book a long time ago and ended up deleting it and never turning back. Recently I logged back into Wattpad, and seen there was a lot of messages asking where was part two, and that people were still actually reading the first one. Because of this I've decided to upload it. Now I understand team mindless is very much in the past, but hopefully you guys will find some closure in what happened in this series. I will be editing it so you might notice some changes in writing style. With that being said. Enjoy.
----------------------------
10 years later...

The sun pierced through my curtains as I woke up. Lazily I climbed out of bed and went straight to the shower, brushed my teeth, braided my hair down my back and changed my clothes. I took out grey dress pants, black strapped heels and a black blouse. Anything to hide my stomach. Once I collected everything I needed left, locking the door and getting into my jeep. My mothers house was only about three blocks away, and I knew for sure the door would be open.These people never lock the door.

Stacie:" MAA!!?"

Ma:" in here sweetie!!!" She called

I walked into the living room, greeting my mom and dad; Jerry and Tennile.

Daddy:" aren't you supposed to be at work?"

Stacie:" yea i was just stopping by"

Ma:" mmhhh. Wheres your little boyfriend"

I rolled her eyes and sat " Anthony is at work, where he always is.. "

Ma:" well clearly he's not always at work if your showing!!"

Stacie:" seriously!" I looked down at my stomach concerned

Daddy:" as long as you dont run off to a different state again, im cool "

Stacie:" trust me, not making that mistake ever again. Im staying right here."

Daddy:" good!" He came over, kissing my cheek " have a good day"

Stacie:" thanks daddy"

Ma:" you got lunch?"

Stacie:" naw, ill just buy something"

Ma:" watch that figure girl!" She warned

I stood up and laughed " bye ma!"

I got back in my car and drove to the dance school. The kids were already in there laughing and goofing off. I went into my office, changing into all black converse then went back out

Stacie:" alright kiddies, circle!"

They came over and made a circle around me. I took attendance, did the stretches then sat, the daily routine

Melissa:" whats for snack roday?"

Stacie:" didnt you guys ask for chicken strips?"

"Yesss!" They cheered

Stacie:" alright alright! The dance competition is next week! This is the last couple of days we have to get this routine down packed, alright!? Lets start with new flame, everyone in their positions!"

The kids stood up and scrambled around the room. As soon as i played the music, they started dancing. This was definitely the best dance routine I've ever created, and i absolutely love this song.