00 | the death of a rose

PREDULE : THE DEATH OF A ROSE
written by viva_la_charlie

PREDULE : THE DEATH OF A ROSEwritten by viva_la_charlie

There she sat, blooming like a brilliant rose. Seething at the world. What's gotten into her?

The world around her black and blue, no color to paint her emotions, and no artist to bring her to life. Until he came, all red, with no remorse. Barreling in like he owned the place, leaving  bloodied footprints in his wake. Rough, tuff, and a face of a baby; he was a deadly combination in her eyes. But his colors were brutally beautiful, and it pained her to even bask in them. He was a true force of nature to be reckon with, as wild and untamed as a hurricane; and just as destructive.

But there she sat, blooming with peaking beauty, that flourished from his colors. For without his red, her plain white walls would not turn pink; and she would stand incomplete.

Now she awaits for his destructive nature to follow through, take everything he bloomed, and damn it into existence. For there was blood on his hands, and he would not let her know, just how much he had washed them in her beauty; and just how much he tainted her.

Now there is silence, as petals begin to rain down, falling into the same broken pieces as their lives. Now all that's left is the pricks of a thorns, that destroy the stem of their existence.