6: Chloe's POV

I woke up with a huge hangover. My head was pounding hard. I sat up slightly and stared at the sleeping figure that I'd been hugging. It was Beca. I didn't remember her coming here. to be honest I didn't remember much that happened after my argument with Aubrey. 

Beca started stirring, rubbing her eyes to adjust to the light beaming through my windows. 

"Chlo? How are you?" she asked sleepily.

"Hungover and a couple of other things."

"Like what?"

"I've got the exam, I'm gonna fail it. Etc, etc."

"You aren't. What happened to the positive Chloe I know?" 

"I don't know...." I trailed off.

"Anyway, I'm not letting you go today, you need to recover." Beca coaxed me.

"Wow! Cocky and sass left for Softie Town!" I laughed.

"Shut up asshole!" She mocked, cheering up.

"There's the Beca I know!"

"Now we are gonna search for the Chloe that I know."

I got up and pretended to search for something, peering into drawers and boxes every so often and muttering "Not here!" while simultaneously shaking my head. I eventually walked out the room, waited 5 seconds and walked back in.

"Here I am!" I announced, mock showing off. 

"Asshole!" I heard Beca whisper under her breath. I quickly phoned Vet School to call in sick. We spent the rest of the day just messing around. Eventually a surge of courage washed over me. Cheesiness Alert 

I had to tell Beca that I loved her at some point, no matter how she felt about me.

"Hey Becs?" I said, grabbing her attention. "There's something that I've been meaning to tell you, all the old Bellas know and-" Beca cut me off.

"Boring! Just tell me!" Beca whined. I took a deep breath.

"I-I love you. More than a friend." She just sat and stared at me. "I understand if you-"

She cut me off again, this time for another reason.