Chapter 1: Kidnapped

Y/N's POV
Me and father were walking to the park eating ice cream. Father said we would be at the park for about an hour, I was excited my friends Izuchan and Kacchan were there.

       Me, Izuchan, and kacchan were best friends, we were said to be inseparable,  whatever that means. 

      Me, Izuchan and Kacchan played until my father called me back.

         On our way home he pushed me aside and whispered,  "Y/N I want you to go home and call toshi, I will be there soon, tell him-" and before he could finish I was consumed by a purple mist, I tried calling out to dad,  but I blacked out before I could.

                 (time skip brought to you be nice kacchan.... )

I woke up chained to a chair, I looked around for some way to escape, but could none, so I just sat there silently crying.

    That was interrupted by a tall man with no face coming in.  "Hello, I am All For One, you have been put here to be a experiment for my newest Nomu. " The weird man said.

       "No! I want to be a hero! I just wanna go home to dad!" I wailed crying.

    "Well that could be changed." he said smirking then I felt a wave of pain wash over me when he touched me. I screamed in pain. It hurt, I wanted it to end.

     From then on I was trained to no end for 10 whole years, and when I did something wrong I would be punished.

     The punishments very from being burnt,  to cut, to electrified. It was absolute torture,  but on that the bright side, I didn't have to hurt anyone, I only practiced with robots and Nomus. 

       They gave me an additional quirk as well, ( as explained in the first chapter) I had also been given a serum, it wasn't a quirk, but it let me control the Nomus, they become very protective of me. I was the only one able to control them, not even All For One could, but my greatest fear was All For One, and he would punish me if I didn't make the Nomus do his commands. 

   I was kept in a full black room, it had a F/C (favorite color) bed, a grey dresser, a wooden desk, a chair, a closet, a few sets of clothes, and a bathroom. My wardrobe consists of:

My "villain" outfit:

My training outfit:

My training outfit:

My casual outfit ( I don't wear it often):

And that's all.

   "Y/N come down in your training outfit." All For One said over the intercom he set up in my room.

   " *sigh*,  I guess I'm probably going to be training.... " I mumbled to myself. 

     When I got to the bar I was surprised to see everyone there, normally they would all be in a different building.

   "Now that everyone is here I will begin explaining the plan." Forever face palming said. (also known as Shigaraki)

     " We are going to attack U.A." he continued. 

      I was shocked to say the least, wasn't U.A the biggest hero school in all of Japan?

        After he explained the plan it was back to training. All For One told me I would be going with on the attack and command the nomu to attack and kill All might, the number one hero. 

     That night I didn't sleep at all, I had been thinking of ways to escape again, I thought about making a bird with my quirk and sending it with a letter to the heroes, but decided against it. This kept up the entire night until morning.

    "Y/N get into your training outfit and meet me in the basement." All For One said over the intercom in her room. 

     'Great another day of intense training..... ' I thought to myself.

     After I was done changing I headed to the basement. All For One was there waiting for me, per usual.

      "Good your here, today we will be learning to use your imagination quirk more efficiently." All For One said. 

     "You'll start by making 100 trucks." he stated.

      I started to create, at about 47 trucks I got a nosebleed. I stopped. 

     "Did I tell you to stop?" he questioned. 

    "N.. No sir I'm sorry sir... " I answered and started to make the trucks again. 

    I was beginning to have black spots in my field of vision about 80 trucks in.  "All For One! She's going to pass out make her stop!" Arya yelled at him tears pricking her eyes.

   "No she will continue until she has made all 100 trucks." All For One stood his ground.

    After that I continued until I reached 97 trucks. I'm almost there just a little longer!' as I thought that I passed out, finally giving into the darkness as it consumed me. 

     I had woken up two days later, we only had a day left till the attack, and I was not looking forward to it. I was then called,  again downstairs to the basement. 

      "Tomorrow is the attack so you need to be ready, so today we are teaching Arya how to fight, both using imagination and without." He stated.

     This was going to be one of the hardest training I have ever done. And I was right. By the end of the training both me and Arya were completely out of breath. ( Arya has to use Y/N energy to use imagination)

      I was lying in bed reading a book when dinner was called, I left my book on my bed, but not before putting a bookmark in it,  and went down to eat. 

        Dinner was good, Misty (Kurogiri) was a very good cook, he's like a housewife in a way.

    After dinner I went back to my room and finished my book and went to bed, afraid of what would happen tomorrow.

             Hi! Author~sama here again! I just finished this chapter, as you can see.  I know I said it wouldn't be up for a while,  but I was non stop writing all night.  Well I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

                                  Author~sama out!

Number of words for this chapter: 1028.