you don't pay me!

Dear Diary,                    March 14, 2019

Ok, so this story or incident happened a few years ago on Easter.

So for Easter my friends Cassie an Ashley decided it be fun too but some of these tiny bottles of alcohol that we liked. Pretty much a miniature version of what the original looks like

 Pretty much a miniature version of what the original looks like

^They look like that^

W

ell, we thought it is fun to hide those instead of eggs for Easter. We did it was fun. Well we got hungry

We decided to get subway. Ashley and I left. Well, we forgot it was a holiday and they were closed. When usually they are open 24/7 and were located in a gas station. Since they were closed we decided to go to the other gas station and get pizza.

We went to the gas station and each got a pizza. Well, we had to wait for a for like 15 min. While we were waiting for some guys I went high school came in and saw us. They didn't know Ashley so I introduced them. Well, all talked and had a good time. Well, one of the guys had to leave. So he asked if I would drive the other guys home since they been drinking. We are going to call the 3 guys bob, larry, and Steve. Oh yes before he left Ashly decided she wanted to get Bosco sticks literally 1 min before we got our pizza so we had to be there another 5 min. Wich why I agreed to this and how this whole story started.

So the five of us left and Bob told me to go to his house so I did. Also, side note I had like no gas in my car, was tired and hungry. When we got there they asked me to take them somewhere else so I had them tell me where to go. It was a place kinda in the middle of nowhere but still close to town. Well, we all went into the house. I wanted to go

I walked out and ran into Ashly and larry. They hit it off. Well, Ashley asked where I was going and I told her I was leaving well she came since she didn't know the guys that well. Ohh but Larry just had to come.

So we all get in my car. I drive down the driveway getting ready to turn on the road and larry said stop wait I'm not sure where I want to go. So I did yes I did. So I was waiting like 5 min or more for an answer while he's being an ass and making out with Ashley. Since I wait for a while I just decided where I was going take him and left. And he rudely asked why I started driving. Me being nice and calm. though I didn't want to say well, I'm hungry, tired and barely have gas in my car. So I was going to take you to where we originally said. He fucking told oh that not my problem you're driving me around like I hide fucking driver or something. So literal just was like fine I am taking you to where we originally said.

I was livid and was just thinking wtf I am not your driver you're not paying me to drive you hell you would still be at the gas station if I said no and you want to get rude with me.

If your old enough to drive has this ever happened to you? If you were another passenger what would you do in this situation and how would you feel? What would you do if you were the driver?

Don't worry the there will be happy stories I promise.