A Real Friend- Betrayal

Dear Diary                    March 19, 2019

So as you can see this a 2 part story the first part is how a friend hurt me by doing something I asked her not too. This part is kind of three stories in one. The second part of how I found out how I know who planned it. Hint why all people in story have a description. There will also be stories on how they continued to do the topics  mentioned below. *if there are any spelling or grammatical errors feel free to kindly correct me.*

The 3 storie topics you will be seeing are:

-Betrayal by a friend as mentioned

-a covered set up ( will be continued in part 2)

- people that don't get the meaning of no.

This happened about 5 or more years ago. This is a story of when a friend of mine decided she was going set me up with some guy. Ok I take that back maybe she was a friend. Why well I'll tell you in the story of the friends night from hell. This is actually a failed set up story in a way.

People in story- read this it is important and helps under stand the story.

Katie- ( the friend that got tricked to help)
Ashley- ( friend that planned it)
Cassie- ( not involved was an aquatinice at the time now my best friend)
Charles- ( also not involved Cassie husband. edit he's now Cassies ex-husband)
Bob- (the guy that I was set up with not his real name I for got it)

ιт αℓℓ ѕтαятє∂ ωιтн α тєχт!

ѕσмє σ∂∂ уєαяѕ αgσ

I was sitting chilling in my bed when I got a text from my friend Katie.

Katie: hey Becky, want to go out in a double date we set you up with?

Me: No Katie I actually hate when people set me up with people.

Katie: ok we can have a friends night.

Me: ok sure sounds fun.

Katie: awsome oh and bring the van.

So I left to go to Cassies place and get them. I got out and went inside. In was greeted by Katie and ashlyn. Well they pointed the guy out and I told them it was a good thing it was not a set up because of don't know why but he just seemed weird  or off to me. Well they said yeah but we're acting kind of weird but I kinda just blew it off as then being them.

We left the house and got in the car. (Ok now before any one grips at me for letting a stranger in my car. I knew  everyone but the guy they were setting me up with. also I never ever let strangers in my car unless I have my friends with me.) Ok back to the story. So we got in the car and me being me was thinking oh hey one of my friends will get in front. Well I was wrong he got in the front and to be honest, I was kinda upset. I didn't want to ruin the night so I'm let it go.

Well I left the place and was driving to the expressway and was like a 10 min drive. Well we got on the exrperessway. Once we got on bob decided he was going to sing to us (well me) and asked if he could sing (well I didn't want any music really. I just wanted a nice relaxing ride so I had the radio off.) I said no but i guess the crowd in back won and said yes. So I was just like ugh why the hell not. Well then he asked to pick a song ( sorry i didn't hear of BTS at the time and I don't think they were around then. so i could not pick them) I was like awesome! I'll pick butterfly or hero by Mariah Carey. Well guess what.  I guess I didn't really get to choose because about 2 min later he gave me a choice of 3 songs. Want to know something else? I disliked all 3. So that was hard. lucky my friends saved me and picked the song. Well he sang and yeah he sucked so when he was done he wanted to sing again. I took action and was like nope and turned the radio on. Well we drove and talked to the resatarunt.

Dinner ( the worst part of the night probably.)

Ok so we arived at the restaurant. We ordered our food and drinks. Well we got our drink and are talking and enjoying the night. Till bob looks at me and ask me " Hey can I pay for your food?" Well me being me says no cause even though it was a friends night I feel like there is a hidden meaning to the question. Well I don't want to lead him on so i said no. So we start talking and drinking again five min later he ask me the same thing. Well in said no I was kinda annoyed cause I literally just said no why would I change my mind. Since our food wasn't there. we just all chilled for another 5 min. he ask me the same question AGAIN! ok now I am Really freaking annoyed. like wtf dude i said no stop asking. (I didn't say that) so i looked at him in an annoyed kinda mad tone and, said no your not paying for my food.. Hahaha i thought it was over. yeah key word there is thought. He then ask me after 5 min if he can buy my drink? I said no. Ok first of all wtf if i said no to the food why hell would I say yes to a drink. second umm the drinks the cheapest thing why would you ask to pay for that. he to me seemed like a cheapskate. Guess what he asked me that with in 10 min and five mins apart. I was freaking mad annoyed left and was like I can't deal anymore. So I told him he's not paying for my drink, food or anything. He finally shut up for the time being (this is not over yet)

Ok so then we go to a bar and my friends  just leave me with this desperate egotistical person. I thought about this and still think this today. i was also wondering and still wonder about this.  why my friends just left me with this guy especially since it wasn't going so well to begin with.  Well he put a his arm around me well I don't really like being touched by people in don't know ( then again who does) and sometimes know. So I look at him and ask him not to touch me. He said ok. Well I really didn't want to be near him so I went to the other side of the bar.  guess what? yeah he came and put his arm around me. So again ask him not to touch me and go back to where I was just at. He then came stood next to me and put his arm around me. So I'm standing there about to explode. i was freaking pissed. I however calmly asked him to not touch me. so he removes his arm and my friends come and say they want to go. So we left and get out side and low and behold this guy put his freaking arm around me. Yeah in was furious so I ran to my car and got in. Everyone else got in too.

So we leave the parking lot and are heading home. We get about 5 min out of the town and bob looks at me and says that was a fun date. Well I look at him and say what date? I guess he didn't hear me say the date part or he ignored it. I was to mad to care. He said it again. Now I am not just mad at him but my friends. Not only that but I felt betrayed and hurt. Now Katie tried to play it off but saw I was not happy and stopped. So then it was a dead silent trip back. We get oh 5 min or less away from cassies house.  when he asked me if i would take him to his home in a town another 20 min away. I said no and he kept asking. Like 10 or more times. We pulled into cassies deive way an I made them all get out. I waited till they went inside and drove off with so many sad and mad emotions and cried. I was never so hurt in my life ( at the time) by a Friend.

Ok now little life lesson when someone tells you no. They mean it don't keep asking it is annoying as hell.

Question of the chapter

What would you have done if you were a by stander watching this situation and how would you feel?