Somewhere In America...

[ In sodom and gamora there was lots of people  who were considered sinners for laying with a person of the same gender or both people. That's when the God of pride or Gabriel came into play so in efforts to kill Gabriel God destroyed the sinful city's and killed Gabriel with it. a few decades later in Egypt there have been quiet times of gay action taken by the people and soon Gabriel influenced a farroah. Every decade Gabriel moves from country to city, continent to states until he found American and that's when he felt at home. So instead of dying every decade and leaving he would die every decade in America and which is how we have spikes of his influence and presence like Woodstock, the early  stone wall movement, and today's legalization of gay rights well most of them anyway. ]

Today...
"Now shadow when we get here don't be rude just go with it." Said Wednesday. "Why would I be weird" Asked Shadow. As they pulled up to a huge mansion, shadow analyzed it and look a bit impressed. When Wednesday knocked on the door they waited a moment soon a slim thick God with shining brown skin and white long hair that was styled to the left side of his head. His eyes real but soon grew brown, his lips were like a invitation, he wore grey tshirt with white jeans and a black long flowing cardigan in grey timberland boots. "hello Wednesday, hi shadow" said Gabriel. Soon shadow smiled pleased by his words. "Gabriel I've missed you, I guess you came back early" said Wednesday. "Well yeah apparently my people are in need of me again so here I am. Get your old ass in here and take a seat. Shadow can I sit on your lap?". "I don't know, I don't like guys" said shadow sweetly. "You can sit on my throne" said Gabriel. "Okay then" said shadow walking to the throne. "So what do you want I have a party to get ready to throw" said Gabriel. "Gabriel do you know what's going on around here?" Asked Wednesday. "No what did I miss?" Asked Gabriel. "Well were at war the new gods are trying to over throw us the old gods" said Wednesday. "Jesus I leave for a while and things go to shit" said Gabriel. "Well then I guess you want me to choose between you and the new gods don't you" said Gabriel. "Pretty please?" Asked shadow. "Okay, only because I love that cute face of yours. But I will make my decision tonight at my party cause I don't like sneakyness if mr.world and Lucy come then I'll make the announcement." Said Gabriel. "Great see I knew you would make a smart decision Gabriel" said Wednesday. Oh Wednesday do me a favor and invite Easter I miss her also bring me shadows wife, the jin and his boyfriend, and mad sweeney" said Gabriel. "Alright and I'm guessing you're keeping shadow?" Asked Wednesday. "No you can take him just be hear with everyone by 9:30 PM tonight." Said Gabriel. "See you soon Gabriel" said shadow. "Bye shadow" said Gabriel. As they left Gabriel smiled sat in his throne and  heard a car coming. As he opened the door Lucy, mr.world, and Tech boy came to him. "Lucy!" Said Gabriel. "Gabriel you look stunning as always" said Lucy. "Thanks sis" said Gabriel. As they came in technical boy looked at Gabriel. "Hey Gabe" he said smoking his toadskin vape. "Hey Techy" said  Gabriel. As Gabriel sat in his throne he listened to mr.world. "World why do you have to pixilat your face it's just me" said Gabriel offended. "Sorry Gabriel it's a habit" said mr.world. "thank you, now I know why you're here but I will make my decision tonight at my party here so don't be late" said Gabriel. "9:30 right?" Asked Lucy. "Correct darling now chip chop go get ready I need you in your best form, you know which one Techy" said Gabriel looking at technical boy. "We will be honored Gabriel" said mr.world.