#Team???

As Gabriel stood he was gazed at by all, they stared at his outfit which was a Rainbow timberlands with tight white jeans and a Rainbow mesh tank top with a black baggy jacket. His hair  was long and white with Rainbow highlights. "Damn he looks good" said technical boy taking a drag of his vape. "Hello my beautiful misfits I want you to party and don't worry about anything else, now for the gods come forth and take a side." Said Gabriel. Soon the old gods moved together on the left and new gods on the left. As the colorful lights moved around the house Gabriel sat in his throne. "Both sides are compelling but I have chosen to take the side of the old gods for they need me the most. Lucy I hope your not mad at me?" Asked Gabriel. "No I just wish you could have chosen the winning said" said Lucy. "Oh I have seen the winning side and you'd be surprised" said Gabriel. "Let's go he wasn't going to join cause of me anyway" said technical boy. "Do you want to see my true power, tech?" Asked Gabriel. Soon a feeling of embarrassment, fear, cowardice  and anything negative left everyone's body and they started looking around. Soon they began to feel the life and they partied, in other words worshiped Gabriel. Soon they all made out with each other and drank and danced. Then Gabriel breathed in and swallowed. "Woah what the fuck" shouted shadow as he pulled away from mad sweeney. "That's what I do" said Gabriel. As the new gods left the old gods and shadow stayed behind to talk about the plan. Afterward they all jumped into a huge car providing by Gabriel. "We can at least ride around the country in style" said Gabriel.