A Rainbow Party

As Gabriel went into his wardrobe to  Find something to where he heard a knock at the door as he went on the stairs to answer is he so Wednesday  And   Shadow. As Gabriel invited everyone in they sat around in the living Room and gave had a servant trust in the thing but black silk underwear can timberland boots with a bow tie around his neck Serving them Drinks. "What a nice house you have ". Said Matt Sweeney. "thank you" . Said Gabriel." where's the Party?" Asked Laura moon. "Right here" said Gabriel. Soon Gabriel pulled a Rainbow out of his pocket and threw it in the air soon decorations were set up and the furniture changed to a dance floor and leather booth couches. "This looks like a club" said mad sweeney. "Thank you" said Gabriel. "You may drink sweeney but if you think about being negative in any way your out sexy" said Gabriel. "I know" said mad sweeney. "Um sorry we don't look fancy" said Laura. "No worry follow me except for the gods you stay here and be nice to my guest. "Said Gabriel. As they all went to Gabriel's closet room they sat on the couches and looked. "So what's your story Gabriel" Asked Laura. "Well, once upon a time I was a young God that lived in ancient Africa and I loved it until i fell inlove with a man named Jakiah and I was the first gay guy in history of the world. So I ran with it to him and we tried to make it work but he didn't have room for me and his religion or God, so I left and then on my way out of town I was murdered. When anubis led me to my after life he weighed my heart and when he took it out he saw that it was golden and beating hard. So he sent me through a special door where I realized my new life as a God. So I found a place were people were experimenting with concepts of love and sexual orientations and other things and I amped it up and after my people thrive I died and when somewhere else In the world needs me to amplify their feelings i come back. That's when I came to America. Cause this is were everyone needed it." Said Gabriel as he stared at his reflection. "So when people need to be free to be them you come to the rescue?" Asked shadow. Yes but this time is different I'm not going to die after my people thrive I want to stay and live life before it goes to shit again." Said Gabriel. "I like you Gabriel you're real and straight to the point unlike the other gods" said Laura. "Thank you Laura, you get to go first" said Gabriel. "What's your favorite color?" Asked Gabriel. "Its yellow" said Laura. "Spin for me and keep doing it" said Gabriel. Soon light shined around Laura and she wore a yellow long sleeve crop top with white Jean's and yellow wedges. Her hair was in a high ponytail. "Cute thanks babe" said Laura. "Wait so why does Wednesday need you so bad?" Asked shadow. "Cause although I'm a old God I die and come back almost every century or decade so I'm considered a new god that's why I have a great relationship with Lucy and me and technical boy have dated for a decade but we broke up cause of powerful differences." Said Gabriel. "Wow you dated that asshole" Asked shadow. "Yeah unfortunately" said Gabriel. As shadow came up to the small platform he spun and a light blue shined and soon he wore a blue mesh tank top with gold pants and blue boots. "Damn I look good" said shadow. "You're welcome hot stuff" said Gabriel. "So what does you powers consist of?" Asked Salim. "Well I have wicked fashion abilities, I can influence the mind to be attracted to someone or gender, I can change appearances, oh I can edit the body, then there's my not so far foresight, teleportation, and others that are secrets for the bedroom." Said Gabriel. Soon Salim wore a red tshirt with blue shorts and black sandals. The jin wore a muscle shirt that faded from yellow to pink to blue, with salmon knee length shorts and blue shoes. "Now you're all ready but Salim and jin stay real quick." Said Gabriel. "I want to bless you two with something okay" said Gabriel kissing them on the lips and as they kissed Gabriel left and  went to his party. Soon a huge spotlight aimed at the top of the staircase and saw a black unicorn with a Rainbow horns and real hair strut down the stairs. As it came to the center of the dance floor it glowed brightly and revealed Gabriel.