Chapter Two: The Pervert Named Usui

Key:
s/c=skin color
h/t=hair texture
h/c=hair color
e/c=eye color

Usui's POV

As I watched Misa run away to work I stared at the girl in my arms, she looked so peaceful, almost like a fairy.

The night lights shined on her  (s/c) skin and the wind blew threw her (h/t)
(h/c) hair.

"Cute." I said as I continued to walk holding ummm... what was her name again.(Author: Her name is (Y/n) dummy!)

Right (Y/n). Anyway I continued to walk holding (Y/n), after a couple of minutes she began to wake up. Her eyelids fluttered open and her (e/c) eyes were staring at me.

She gasped and stared to move apidly, trying to get out of my grasp. "What the hell do you think your doing creep? Put me down!" she shouted at me.

She jumped out of my arms and stared at me for a couple of seconds, while getting into fighting stance.

"Bastard! Who are you?" she questioned. "Aw little Ms. (Y/n) doesn't remember me I'm sad." I teased.

I could tell she was getting annoyed, her face said it all.

"Bastard! Your the guy from this morning aren't you? And if so, why the hell were you carrying me?" she asked in a demanding tone

"Can't a guy carry a cute girl to her house?"

"Not unless your a pervert and a creep."

"You look so cute when you sleep you know?"

This time her face was even more pissed off. Grabbing my collar she glared at me, a glare that kinda scared me. "Do you wanna die?"

"Okay! Misaki asked me to take you home cause you fell asleep doing her worl today at school," I explained.

"How do you know Misaki?"

"Because we're friends."

"Oh really?"

"Yup. Friends"

She stared at me for a couple of seconds, probably trying to see if I was telling the truth or not. The longer her (e/c) eyes stared into my green ones I couldn't help but blush.

She let's go of my collar and puts her handd into her pocket. "Well, it doesn't seem like your lying. So I'll let you live another day."

By eyebrow raise in questioning. "Huh? How can you tell if I'm lying or not?"

"It's because I've got a pretty good bullshit detector," was all (Y/n) said.

I sweatdrop but nod anyway. "I guess that makes sense."

She looks at me and her gaze causes me ti flinch. "And I suppose I should thank you for carrying me. So thanks."

"No problem (Y/n)," I smile while ruffling her hair.

Her eyes slightly widen by me using her name and I see her face looked like it wad getting warm. (I didn't put 'blushing' cause I know that some of the people who read this are black and you can't see blush on melinan skin.)

She later swats my hand away and turns around, avoiding my gaze. "A-Anyway I can walk the rest of the way. So bye," she said walking a away.

I followed her of course.

Since....

I'm a stalker.