Chapter Three: Why Is He Here?!

After running all the way home I quickly take off my uniform for work clothes. I was about 10 minutes late since I had overslept because I had helped Misa with her paperwork.

'Dammit all to hell! This is what I get for caring about my freinds!'

Oh yeah, I work at a cosplay cafe called "Cosplay For You." It's a good paying job and I actually take pride in it.

Sure, cosplaying for total strangers, both men and women can be embarrassing, but it feels good to earn my own money.

Today was witch day so I had decided to change into ths witch outfit I had bought off of Amazon.

-Timeskip-

After running for 14 minutes I finally made it to work. My boss, Victoria, was not happy and scolded me for being late.

But she had decided to forgive me and let it slide when I told her my reason for being late.

So here I was, working. Going from table to table, writing orders, and serving meals to the customers.

"C-Can you do a magic spell for me please Ms. Witch?" asked a male costumer, blush on his cheeks.

"Of course sir. Katsuki Bakugo Explosion Spell!" I shouted as I held out my fake staff.

After a while I was already 20 minutes into working, and that was when the entry doorbell had tinkered.

"Welcome to Cosplay For You come and take your seat," I smile as I turned around. And there I saw him the boy who had carried me in his arms a couple of hours ago.

"Man. You really are like Misak,i" he says as he walks past me. One of the waitresses, Ava, my co-worker, gives him a table.

I turn around looking at him dumnfounded. There was only one thing going through my mind.

'WHY IS HE HERE?! HOW DID HE GET HERE?!'

"Um excuse me Ms... but can I have a menu please?!" the blonde. shouted towards me.

"Of course sir. Just give me a moment," I say as I go get a menu from the back.

~In the back~

'THAT ASSHOLE!' I shrieked in my head as I grab the menu and head back to his table. Once I make it to his table, I slam it down so hard that some of the items on the table shook.

I glared at the bastard right in front of me and sweat drips from his face. I then smiled and left before mouthing 'your dead'.

Timeskip, Work is over

After I leaving work and saying goodbye to everyone, I started walking back towards my house.

Plugging my earbuds up to my phone I start humming along with the song. (Song up above) I was really getting into the song when I was suddebly grabbed from behind.

My eyes widened with horror, but I remained calm. Judging by their figure, they were relatively slim, but their hold on me proved they were strong.

However thanks to training with Misa I've learned some good defensive moves. So there was a 2% chance of me losing, but I still shoukf be cautious.

I had to act quickly, so I bit the attackers hand, stepped on his foot, and elbowed him in the stomach.

He let go of me and fell to the ground. I got into fighting stance and faced the attacker.

And my attacker was...

"Usui Takumi."